PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

heartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Personalizer ... Now hosted here at PPCGEEKS ... Change you carrier name app... F

Isn't this just the same as changing the current carrier name in the registry??
Old 07-12-2008, 01:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Personalizer ... Now hosted here at PPCGEEKS ... Change you carrier name app... F

Great app! Can it be pointed to a jpg file?

Thanks
Old 07-12-2008, 12:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell

TheIgster is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartisall View Post
Isn't this just the same as changing the current carrier name in the registry??
Yes, but as I understand it, it needs to monitor and change as needed. This is changed throughout the time the phone is active. You can't just change it, because eash soft reset seems to reset the carrier and other conditions seem to reset it as well.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch XL

donchele is a n00b

can some one help me!!!! how does it works? i dont find any program in my touch where i can chancge the carrier's name!
Old 07-17-2008, 05:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ATT 8525

acoustics is a n00b

this app looks great. i havent tried it out yet but it looks as if you can only change the operator's name... what i want to do is just completely delete that bar from htc home, as in delete the line where AT&T sits and the date so i can have more room on my today screen. this can probably be done with a registry editor but i dont like to mess with that on my own. any tips to get rid of the date as well? great job once again thanks for the hard work.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO & EPIC
Carrier: Sprint

asenduk is keeping up the good workasenduk is keeping up the good work

must have app!!!!!!

THANKS Cody
Old 08-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: G810

redring is a n00b

THANKS FOR UR HARD WORKING !
</div>
Old 08-02-2008, 07:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

jaimebadboy is a n00b

im proud to be the first to anounce the new opera 9.5 build 1780 you gotta check this one out super awsome im jaimebadboy. and thank u all very much. please give me credit cause i dont know how to post like a pro but here have fun with this one the best ever with everything enabled and of couse including flash!!!!!.*flash enabled*rapidshare.com/files/134189535/Opera_9.5_Build_1780_QVGA.cab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

This is a reay cool application but it doesn't play nice with Ultimate Launcher. I installed it with UL as my only today screen app checked. When I ran the personalizer it froze my phone after changing my today screen. I reset phone and noticed that the fix did not stick and it added HTC Home to my today sceen causing UL to be pushed to the bottom. I unchecked UL then ran personalizer. I then reset and the fix was there. I unchecked HTC then rechecked UL and it worked fine. I have HTC on one of the UL tabs so I guess it was causing a conflict when it changed today settings. Not sure why running this program would cause the HTC Home plugin to be added to the today screen.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTV Vogue (NFSFAN 6.5 V12)
Carrier: Bell

doan_1 is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to doan_1

I tried it on 3 ROMs, and with both this app cause all my home screen plug ins to dissapear until I uninstalled it. any ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software