PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 10:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (17 March 2008) S2P v0.31 - Slide2Play - Reborn

New version....3.8 just released, it will intigrate with the new version of S2U2 (not out yet), and enable full screen art again along with better memory usage!!!!

(preview of things to come with S2U2)

P.S. 240x240 screen users set FullScreenAlbum to 0...

(that will enable coverflow...with full screen art, it would clash with the scaller screens)
Attached Files
File Type: zip S2P-0[1].38-WM5.zip (160.0 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!

Old 03-31-2008, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tytn II (Kaiser)
Carrier: Cable & Wireless

chaosxj349 is just getting started
Talking Re: (17 March 2008) S2P v0.31 - Slide2Play - Reborn

Sigh.... I just love my phone.... This is my first WM/PPC device (I've had the Sidekick II & III before getting the God of all phones, lol) and I'm just still amazed by what it can do.

So I logon to PPCGeeks from at work (work laptop) and see this update, and I don't wanna wait until I get home to link up to my PC via USB and download and install the app. I can't install my PPC software on my work laptop, so I'm pretty much bummed, and began to make up in my mind that I'll just have to wait until I got home.... or do I???

No wireless hotspots nearby, so I connect to the net via GPRS, text the thread link to myself via our local sms online service, then used the default messaging app to click on the link. Boom... Opera Mobile 9.5 opens and takes me to the link, after using my saved login information to automatically log me into the site). After about 5 seconds, the file was downloaded to my chosen location (storage card), but wait... the file is zipped... more stress.

Nope... double clicking on the zipped file launched Total Commander (which I installed and never used before ), unzipped the file and now I'm good to go.

Long and short of this story is.... I LOVE MY PHONE!!!

HTC TYTN II
KAISER - WM6
S2U2 0.3
FLASH LITE 2.1
FREESTYL 0.1.1.1
TOUCH FLO CUBE
POCKETSNES

Old 03-31-2008, 09:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosxj349 View Post
Sigh.... I just love my phone.... This is my first WM/PPC device (I've had the Sidekick II & III before getting the God of all phones, lol) and I'm just still amazed by what it can do.

So I logon to PPCGeeks from at work (work laptop) and see this update, and I don't wanna wait until I get home to link up to my PC via USB and download and install the app. I can't install my PPC software on my work laptop, so I'm pretty much bummed, and began to make up in my mind that I'll just have to wait until I got home.... or do I???

No wireless hotspots nearby, so I connect to the net via GPRS, text the thread link to myself via our local sms online service, then used the default messaging app to click on the link. Boom... Opera Mobile 9.5 opens and takes me to the link, after using my saved login information to automatically log me into the site). After about 5 seconds, the file was downloaded to my chosen location (storage card), but wait... the file is zipped... more stress.

Nope... double clicking on the zipped file launched Total Commander (which I installed and never used before ), unzipped the file and now I'm good to go.

Long and short of this story is.... I LOVE MY PHONE!!!
I'm with ya there (PS....I think it was a little late in the game for the 'Long story short' LOL!!!!

I had the same conflict, but I had an easy out...I always cary my trusty USB/SD card drive, so I was ablr to unzip, place it on my card, and install within......oh....about two minutes of hitting the update thread at work LOL!!!!!

Lovin' this app!!!!!!

BTW.....if a mod is around, maybe we can get the thread title changed to reflect the update? Thanks!!!!
Old 04-05-2008, 03:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul/Titan
Carrier: Sprint

Todesengel is a n00b

Wow... why don't you guys just browse to the forum on your phone, sign in and download the app... thats what i do at work. Save the zip to the card, unzip it and run the cab, install it on device and im working. Just installed S2U2 and S2P this way.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: (17 March 2008) S2P v0.39 - Slide2Play - Reborn

Yeah PPCGeeks, A_C has brought forth a newer version with some new additions and tweaks (after much anticipation and plenty of waiting ).

Original Forum Thread on XDA can be found here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip S2P-0.39.zip (161.5 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-09-2008, 06:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Just on a side note, I have gone back to version 0.38 due to the way how 0.39 responds (or doesn't respond to be more accurate) to the touch.

It mistakes a finger slide for a double tap and all kind of other bugs, so I'll wait for version 0.40 which will hopefully improve on speed and gesture motion sensitivity.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: "THE NOW NETWORK"
Threadstarter

Ya Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Ya Boi D

NEW RELEASE v0.40 ! ! ....Check Post #1

Last edited by Ya Boi D; 05-02-2008 at 10:41 AM.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint EVO 4g cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

Tinkturtle is keeping up the good workTinkturtle is keeping up the good work

The good just got better. I always got a little frustrated trying to go from album view to coverflow, now it's a piece of cake. This was the one program I felt I was missing from the time I bought my Vogue till I found S2P. Less bugs than any other audio player I've tried. Now the ipod stays at home during my work commutes.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Ya Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Works Perfectly!
Old 05-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkturtle View Post
The good just got better. I always got a little frustrated trying to go from album view to coverflow, now it's a piece of cake. This was the one program I felt I was missing from the time I bought my Vogue till I found S2P. Less bugs than any other audio player I've tried. Now the ipod stays at home during my work commutes.
I feel the same way man.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software