View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 07:55 PM
chaosxj349
PPCGeeks Regular

chaosxj349 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: (17 March 2008) S2P v0.31 - Slide2Play - Reborn

Sigh.... I just love my phone.... This is my first WM/PPC device (I've had the Sidekick II & III before getting the God of all phones, lol) and I'm just still amazed by what it can do.

So I logon to PPCGeeks from at work (work laptop) and see this update, and I don't wanna wait until I get home to link up to my PC via USB and download and install the app. I can't install my PPC software on my work laptop, so I'm pretty much bummed, and began to make up in my mind that I'll just have to wait until I got home.... or do I???

No wireless hotspots nearby, so I connect to the net via GPRS, text the thread link to myself via our local sms online service, then used the default messaging app to click on the link. Boom... Opera Mobile 9.5 opens and takes me to the link, after using my saved login information to automatically log me into the site). After about 5 seconds, the file was downloaded to my chosen location (storage card), but wait... the file is zipped... more stress.

Nope... double clicking on the zipped file launched Total Commander (which I installed and never used before ), unzipped the file and now I'm good to go.

Long and short of this story is.... I LOVE MY PHONE!!!

HTC TYTN II
KAISER - WM6
S2U2 0.3
FLASH LITE 2.1
FREESTYL 0.1.1.1
TOUCH FLO CUBE
POCKETSNES