PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2008, 09:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

I didnt notice any difference between the full vs trail but I only used the trail for a few hours.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The Pro 2.0

Ovendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuff

I'm new to UL, and this may have been discussed, but my search revealed nothing helpful except results to multiple 200 post threads. Anyway....

I can't get Pocketbreeze or SPB diary to scroll. I have 3 tabs, HTC home, SPB Time, and I want a PIM program (perferably Diary) but I lose animation functionality when I get to Diary.

BTW- I'm not using any headers..nor do I want to.

Suggestions welcomed...
Old 04-17-2008, 12:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovendoor View Post
I'm new to UL, and this may have been discussed, but my search revealed nothing helpful except results to multiple 200 post threads. Anyway....

I can't get Pocketbreeze or SPB diary to scroll. I have 3 tabs, HTC home, SPB Time, and I want a PIM program (perferably Diary) but I lose animation functionality when I get to Diary.

BTW- I'm not using any headers..nor do I want to.

Suggestions welcomed...
You can disable gestures in UL for those programs and it might help. You go about doing that in the UL config on the today plugin settings.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work

Sorry if this question has already been asked.. I haven't gone through this thread since the first time I tried UL and couldn't make it work the way I wanted... here goes:

Is it possible to set UL up to only occupy the bottom half of my screen, allowing me to leave HTC home static?
Old 04-17-2008, 04:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by badutahboy View Post
Sorry if this question has already been asked.. I haven't gone through this thread since the first time I tried UL and couldn't make it work the way I wanted... here goes:

Is it possible to set UL up to only occupy the bottom half of my screen, allowing me to leave HTC home static?
Yes. You can have HTC home above UL on your today screen. Just activate it and make sure it is above UL on the list of today screen items.

You are not going to have much space though.

And You can really do so much better than HTC home by using BatteryStatus and WeatherPanel but to each his own...
Old 04-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

psiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuff
Re: .lnk file collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by up2no6ood View Post
no im looking to create buttons on my today screen using Ultimate launch, that can; rotate screen, open settings, change brightness, mute phone ect.
Ah, look here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=340974
Old 04-17-2008, 05:34 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: .lnk file collection

Since this applies to UL I'm gonna move it to the UL thread in the Software Forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

late,
Coz
Old 04-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint mogul
Carrier: sprint

latetourtrash is a n00b

i am having trouble finding the shortcut to remove programs. can some please help? thanks in advance
Old 04-17-2008, 10:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The Pro 2.0

Ovendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
You can disable gestures in UL for those programs and it might help. You go about doing that in the UL config on the today plugin settings.
I tried this previously...to no avail. I did figure out a work around. I set the UL plugin height about 15 pixels larger than the Diary plugin, and this creates a small sliver that I can use to turn the cube. Not quite what I want, but it works.

Is there a way to display the default calendar & tasks in a UL tab? Not the icons themselves, but the display that you would see if these items were selected in the Settings---> Today----> Items? Basically, I would like a default type view within a UL tab.
Old 04-18-2008, 01:39 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovendoor View Post

Is there a way to display the default calendar & tasks in a UL tab? Not the icons themselves, but the display that you would see if these items were selected in the Settings---> Today----> Items? Basically, I would like a default type view within a UL tab.
No. Calendar and Tasks do not play nicely with UL because of the way that they are defined in the registry. The good news is there are several task and calendar programs that will work within UL, many even free. I am sure someone else can tell you names as I do not use either personally.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software