PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 08:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc vogue
Carrier: sprint

up2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The ultimate icon set

Ultimate icon set

This is by far the biggest Icon set I have ever made. 132 different icons in 2 different styles. One has a chrome border and the other is shaded. Once again if you have an idea for an icon post a picture and I will be happy to make it for you. I hope you enjoy them. Feel free to use theme in any program or perhaps a hhc theme????

HHC buttons are now finished!!!

Package has been increased to 156 icons. In two different styles with png's included. There are several new "tab styled icons", they all begin with the name HTC. I HAVE ALSO INCLUDED THE SOURCE .PSD. If you make an icon package please share!!!!!

Axialis Icon maker. Best software around. Free 30 day trial Download here

I have uploaded the modded wa3 theme Vista Ultimate Mobile. I DID NOT MAKE THIS>>>ALL CREDIT GOES TO VICO.......I JUST CHANGED SOME THINGS. Please don't pm me on how to use wa3... there are many tutorials on lakeridges forums.

My first .tsk is now posted!!! hope it works.

18 new icons...Now totaling 174 icons in two styles = 348 total

Please see this thread for new updates
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ultimate HHC.zip (275.8 KB, 2052 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip ultimate icons 1.01.zip (5.36 MB, 2544 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Vista Ultimate Mobile.zip (1.66 MB, 1683 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Ultimate Tsk.zip (7.0 KB, 1172 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip new icons.zip (546.1 KB, 1654 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by up2no6ood; 05-04-2008 at 10:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 37 times.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Re: The ultimate icon set

Nice set, I may have a few request soon.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 03-31-2008, 02:04 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Cool Icons! Thanks a lot!!
Old 03-31-2008, 02:11 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i'll have to wait till i get off of work for these, right now i'm gettin the good ol red x instead of a pic...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-31-2008, 03:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus

Very nice work!

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 04-01-2008, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc vogue
Threadstarter

up2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuff

Glad you like it. I should have a matching htc home theme finished by next week
Old 04-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moguel- titan

Spyder1 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Spyder1

you rock man..!
Old 04-01-2008, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

These look kick *** man, i can't wait to see the mthatatch theme and put it on my phone. Can you edit SPB mobil shell 2 to use these icons?
Old 04-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO BABY

bugsb1010 is a n00b

Dang that's Good. U def. have skillz. Have u got any interest in making a set of looney tunes icons? I have a bunch of looney tunes pngs that i would love 2 put on my Mogul. Don't have the 1st clue how 2 do it though. If u need the pngs I'll send em 2 u. I also have a looney tunes folder filled with looney pics. Bugs Bunny, Daffy, Porky, Sylvester, Tweety and every looney tune character u can think of. If u need that folder I can get that 2 u as well.
Thanx,
Bugsb1010

Last edited by bugsb1010; 04-01-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

How about icons for Sprite Backup, S2P, S2U, S2V?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes