PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: helmi powered 6700
Carrier: verizon

midniteslice is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to midniteslice
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcdoc View Post
This may not be the right thread to ask this, but here goes. I've been following this thread and purchased UL and I too absolutely love it. I'm trying to get my desktop to look similar to up2no6ood's desktop posted above and have pretty much done the UL part of it. I install Wisbar advance but can not seem to get it to apply and display a theme. Could this be because I am running a customized ROM that came prepackaged with Quickmenu and wKtask? Will Wisbar not work if these are running? Thanks.
i just tried wisbar advance three on mine, with quickmenu and wktask cooked in the rom. it worked as advertised. i'm not the most familiar with it, but i know yo can start it just by clicking the icon. and i'm pretty sure there is a setting to have it start on boot, with a delay if you should so desire. unfortunately, i removed it before i looked around too much. heh. i guess after reading this you'll at least know it should work....

"But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be."

-Boondock Saints
Old 04-07-2008, 05:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3Gs
Carrier: AT&T Premiere

rawdog805 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by up2no6ood View Post
Take a look at my icons for Ultimate launch

find the files here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=22820&page=2

Damn how do I get my phone to look like this?? wow... You should write up a tutorial..
Old 04-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805 View Post
Damn how do I get my phone to look like this?? wow... You should write up a tutorial..
Looks like he uses spb shell or wisbar for the start and bottom bars to look the way they do. The rest is various today plugins and ultimate launch icons configured to look the way they do.

As for the reflections on the bottom, not sure how he did this, it might just be that he created a homescreen background with the reflections already added.
Old 04-07-2008, 02:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

stephdshel is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to stephdshel
Ultimate Launch HEADACHE

I am having a problem with my ulitmate launch program. I was trying to add the HHC to the program and now everytime I soft reset the phone comes back on in the sync mode .. It will not allow me to do anything else. HELP!!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 02:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Ultimate Launch HEADACHE

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephdshel View Post
I am having a problem with my ulitmate launch program. I was trying to add the HHC to the program and now everytime I soft reset the phone comes back on in the sync mode .. It will not allow me to do anything else. HELP!!!!
you need to uncheck the activesync from opening on bootup.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think what Matt means is in ActiveSync on your desktop; go to File, Connection Settings, then uncheck Open Activesync when my device connects. Not sure this will help, but worth a try. I had that issue with UL myself and never figured out what caused it; but Activesync would open right after resetting then freeze like yours is. I ended up hard-resetting because I didnt have anything installed that gave me a Safe Mode startup option.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 Mogul

stephdshel is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to stephdshel

Thanks to both of you .. I was final able to get the screen to jump to settings so that I could turn the UL off and uninstall.. I like this program but I will love it when it stops giving me so many headaches.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hahaa...ya,. its a different animal alright. just have to be sure not to make too many changes at the same time mainly. then I always backup my ini file too, so I can roll back to previous settings if something doesnt work. the ultimate launch thread has a lot of information on it.
glad you got it fixed though!
Old 04-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephdshel View Post
If you read though the UL threads you will find your answer.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=19474

If you have a safe mode program then you can unistall and reinstall UL. You have crupted your UL ini file and the only way to fix it is to restore it somehow. Either from a backup or reinstall. If you dont have a backup program or safemode program, When your phone first starts up you may be able to get to start-settings-remove programs before your phone freezes up.

If you cant get that to work you may have to hard reset. Adding some plugins and especially trying to configure them from within UL seems to cause this mess.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc vogue
Carrier: sprint

up2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuff

Correct. I use UL my custom htc home and wisebar3. The reflections are an Icon pack that I will release shortly. I am posting my wa3 theme but I DID NOT MAKE IT. I REPEAT I DID NOT MAKE IT. It was created by a person named vico. There were several things I didn't like about his theme so I changed them. Changes include; Top and bottom black bars, Start menu background, Start button, Sip pressed images are now red and several other small things. If you don't know how to use wisebar please don't pm me for instructions !!!!!!!!

My icons htc home and other matching themes can be found here
Attached Files
File Type: zip Vista Ultimate Mobile.zip (1.66 MB, 162 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by up2no6ood; 04-07-2008 at 06:55 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software