PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 07:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

I had been using the wrong words just "black today, mogul" on google yesterday and that was the problem. I found it this morning with "allblack.tsk".
Thanks

Last edited by dallas contractor; 03-19-2008 at 08:17 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This is a little off topic, so sorry in advance, but I have a somewhat related question.

Since I started using UL I've been finding all kinds of cool little Today plugins and shortcuts that I normally wouldn't run due to lack of screen real estate. Now, however, I just make a new tab and everything is good. So I've just about lost the need for the Start Bar/Task Bar/whatever it is called. I'm using dcinobar.exe to get rid of the bottom bar on my Today screen, and I'd like to find something similar for the top bar. I've played with Vijay's Today Toggle, but it doesn't perform quite like I'd like. Ideally I'd like something to hide the Start (top) bar on the Today screen, but show it when I'm running a program.

So, has anybody found anything like this? Again, sorry if this is a little off topic, but I figured it was kinda related since it was UL that got me thinking about this in the first place
Old 03-21-2008, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo-lution

karong is keeping up the good workkarong is keeping up the good work

I tried UL today and all i can say is this thing it way over my head. im not a newbie when it comes to customizing but this was a little more complicated than I thought. I just could not configure it to look the way i wanted it to. I have since uninstalled
Old 03-22-2008, 12:57 AM
Lurker

Daring1 is a n00b

Hoping someone can help. I just started using UL and whenever I soft-reset no today plugins load. I have to go to the today screen selections, uncheck UL, reset, then re-enable UL. It'll load, but repeats the same thing once I reset.

Just to be sure I did a hard reset and only loaded UL. Same result.

Running on an Apache with Helmi's WM6.0

Thanks
Old 03-22-2008, 01:40 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring1 View Post
Hoping someone can help. I just started using UL and whenever I soft-reset no today plugins load. I have to go to the today screen selections, uncheck UL, reset, then re-enable UL. It'll load, but repeats the same thing once I reset.

Thanks
There are some issues with apache and UL, specifically verizon 6700's. I do not know if there have been any solutions as I dont have one to test with. Make sure you have the load on start-up check box checked in settings but if that doesnt do it it may be the apache demons keeping it from working right.
Old 03-22-2008, 03:06 PM
Lurker

OMGITZSU is a n00b

Gay i cant make it spin!
Old 03-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Lurker

OMGITZSU is a n00b

this piece of **** froze my phone!
Old 03-22-2008, 05:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: verizon

Rockfshr is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGITZSU View Post
this froze my piece of **** phone!
Hmm Works great on xv6800.maybe some more detailed information and you can get some help to get it working.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGITZSU View Post
this piece of **** froze my phone!
There are tons of us here loving UL. If you can elaborate on your issues we can definitely help you out.
Old 03-22-2008, 09:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: helmi powered 6700
Carrier: verizon

midniteslice is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to midniteslice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring1 View Post

Thanks
i'm usingj a verizon apache, had helmi 6.0 now helmi 6.1. what i have found is that if i check the load on start up box, my phone will freeze. as long as i don't check that box it's fine, but loads as you say, with no plugins. i have found, however, that if i give it a min. then gesture, as if i'm spinning the cube, the plugins magically appear. i'm not sure what causes it, almost seems like it's built in, so as to speed up reboot or something. dunno if you've tried anything aside form reloading the ul plugin, but this is what works on mine. hope it helps.

"But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be."

-Boondock Saints

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software