Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 07:16 PM
bedoig
VIP Member

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

This is a little off topic, so sorry in advance, but I have a somewhat related question.

Since I started using UL I've been finding all kinds of cool little Today plugins and shortcuts that I normally wouldn't run due to lack of screen real estate. Now, however, I just make a new tab and everything is good. So I've just about lost the need for the Start Bar/Task Bar/whatever it is called. I'm using dcinobar.exe to get rid of the bottom bar on my Today screen, and I'd like to find something similar for the top bar. I've played with Vijay's Today Toggle, but it doesn't perform quite like I'd like. Ideally I'd like something to hide the Start (top) bar on the Today screen, but show it when I'm running a program.

So, has anybody found anything like this? Again, sorry if this is a little off topic, but I figured it was kinda related since it was UL that got me thinking about this in the first place