Regular 'Geeker

midniteslice is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to midniteslice
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring1 View Post
Hoping someone can help. I just started using UL and whenever I soft-reset no today plugins load. I have to go to the today screen selections, uncheck UL, reset, then re-enable UL. It'll load, but repeats the same thing once I reset.

Just to be sure I did a hard reset and only loaded UL. Same result.

Running on an Apache with Helmi's WM6.0

Thanks
i'm usingj a verizon apache, had helmi 6.0 now helmi 6.1. what i have found is that if i check the load on start up box, my phone will freeze. as long as i don't check that box it's fine, but loads as you say, with no plugins. i have found, however, that if i give it a min. then gesture, as if i'm spinning the cube, the plugins magically appear. i'm not sure what causes it, almost seems like it's built in, so as to speed up reboot or something. dunno if you've tried anything aside form reloading the ul plugin, but this is what works on mine. hope it helps.

"But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be."

-Boondock Saints