PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2008, 10:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Full-screen caller ID!!!!

I am on a 700WX, and you are probably correct about it being a device-type of thing, but way back when A_C was first creating the first version, the issue of weather being drawn from the memory card causing the device to freeze was a known issue, so I am thinking that may be a similar thing when the wallpaper is drawn from the memory card as well. Not on all devices, but for those that have the 'freezing/wallpaper weather on memory card' issue I am hoping knowing this may help.

Believe me...I wish I could have it stable like you do, I have a lot of wallpaper pics I would love to see change on thier own!!!! LOL

Old 03-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

phonepimp is a n00b

one more thing while we are on the topic, I'm also having call waiting issues. When Im in a call and someone calls my dialer pad stays on top and i have to manually close it to see whos calling on the other line shouldn't the full screen caller ID default to always be on top?
Old 03-05-2008, 11:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ya i use s2u2 99p newest version no problems...same as when i ran 99c....just shut off the wake up crap for it to lock...you will be golden.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 05-31-2008, 12:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

imethos is a n00b

Question, is there a way to assign a photo to a Contact Catgory..lik personal and Business?
Old 06-01-2008, 02:15 AM
Lurker

bluegetsclues is a n00b

bluemoney718 0n youtube

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software