View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 05:28 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Full-screen caller ID!!!!

I am wondering if anybody has tried this idea I have.... I would like to have a full-screen caller ID screen, and I know PhotoContacts Pro will do just that, but what I don't know is if that is ALL I can use it for......(now before I get all the other capabilities tossed at me, that is not the way I meant that statement LOL)

What I mean is.......Can I use this app for full-screen caller ID ONLY? I worry it may clash with PhoneAlarm which I have scaled and matching my Today screen perfectly, and PocketCM which I love for SMS and everyday contact look-up. Also I don't need the picture dial function because between having a Treo and SPB MobileShell, I have more than enough already.

Thanks for any opinions, or even other app suggestions for the capability I am looking for.