PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 03:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: SMS-Chat by Vito Technologies Threaded SMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettodog23 View Post
u wana just make my life easier and tell me a good threading app? its not laziness, its inexperience
dude goodle codysms. you posted your question in the VITOSMS chat thread.

vito's sms chat is a great program but its not free....

and good luck finding codyssms program, its not allowed to be ditributed anymore..(FREE)

or you can upgrade to 6.1 and get intergrated threaded sms(FREE)

or you can use pocket cm.(FREE)

One search for "threaded sms" would have got you all of these results. Even the inexperienced personnel could have done that,

either way good luck

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 05-20-2008, 08:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279

Ugh, try to find codyppc's threading app, or use pocketcm. 6.1 has threaded sms but I don't know if the Wing has 6.1 yet

Edit: For some reason I didn't see Success's reply before i typed mine up. but good luck

Last edited by ajones7279; 05-20-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Wing

bjuice79 is a n00b

Looking for help. The program sets the register HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Inbox/Settings/SMSDeliveryNotify = 1

I've tried to change it/delete it but everytime I launch SMS-Chat it resets it. I originally had my PPC to SMSNoSentMsg = 1. That is still set but now everytime I send a text message I recieve on saying my message was sent this is worse than the notify bar.

Please help.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279

Hmm, SMS-Chat deactivates that notification on its own. Try reinstalling i guess
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Lurker

bjuice79 is a n00b

I tried playing with it some last night. I did a reinstall and cleared all of my own settings before reinstalling, thought maybe those were interferring still the same outcome. Just to clarify should SMSDeliveryNotify be 1 or 0 and should it be in HKLM or HKCU. Mine is coming up as = 1 under the HKLM.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjuice79 View Post
I tried playing with it some last night. I did a reinstall and cleared all of my own settings before reinstalling, thought maybe those were interferring still the same outcome. Just to clarify should SMSDeliveryNotify be 1 or 0 and should it be in HKLM or HKCU. Mine is coming up as = 1 under the HKLM.
"1" is disabled and "0" is enabled
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard/G3 (MDA)
Carrier: T-Mobile

sag7392 is just getting started
Unhappy Re: SMS-Chat by Vito Technologies Threaded SMS

Today, I found some issues with the new version of SMS-Chat.

Last night, I had to do a hard reset on my phone (don’t ask why, lol). Anyhow, BEFORE yesterday the only problems I had with the program was that forwarding messages didn’t work. AFTER reinstalling SMS-Chat (the latest version), forwarding messages works, but I get the very annoying text after each sent message that says, “The message you sent to +xxxxxxxxxxx has been delivered.” I played in my registry to disable that with no luck.

So, I decided to reinstall the older version (I have it stored on my laptop) just to see if it was a program issue. Well, the older version did not do the message sent text and worked fine. Therefore, I believe that Vito folks did some work on the new program, without letting us (the consumer) know; which doesn’t sit well with me. Anyhow, I hope this info helps out.

Oh, I did try to reinstall the newer version over the older version in hopes that it would fix the problem…it did not. So, I am going to stick with the older version until I hear something from Vito.

Come on Vito…I hope you all get it right .
Old 05-21-2008, 05:50 PM
Lurker

bjuice79 is a n00b

I'm with t-mobile also is it an issue with them/their phones. My SMSDeliveryNotify is set to disabled but I am still recieving them. Everyone else is saying theirs is disable I've even seen people while searching for my answer looking to enable it.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard/G3 (MDA)
Carrier: T-Mobile

sag7392 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjuice79 View Post
I'm with t-mobile also is it an issue with them/their phones. My SMSDeliveryNotify is set to disabled but I am still recieving them. Everyone else is saying theirs is disable I've even seen people while searching for my answer looking to enable it.
I don't believe our carrier is behind the SMS Notify text...as stated, I really believe that the program was "quietly" revised to fix the forwarding problem. I could be wrong. I just don't understand how the older version doesn't allow the annoyance...and when I first installed the newer version (around 5/9), this problem wasn't going on...reinstalled it yesterday, and the annoyance begins. Really makes me wonder .

If I am way off base, someone feel free to tell me. I am a fan of Vito products still, I just have OCD issues when it comes to products I purchase with a certain level of expectation. Okay, I am done venting...
Old 05-21-2008, 09:04 PM
Lurker

bjuice79 is a n00b

It could be because I just downloaded for the first time yesterday. Hopefully they will change it back, I haven't purchased yet and don't know if I will if this is the case.

That is also why I'm confused others are saying it set to turn this off and from what I see in my RegEdit it is set to off

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software