PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2008, 08:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

angelboy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
LIL big Problem

i had that threaded sms program vito something or other, and i noticed that sometimes it just wouldn't send text messages at all, so i uninstalled it, but now my phone doesn't alert me like it did b4 i had the threaded sms( for those who don't know what i mean ) it used to have a lil pop up to let me know i had a text, and who it was from. anybody know how or if i can restore it so that it does it again?

Old 03-15-2008, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tytn II (Kaiser)
Carrier: Cable & Wireless

chaosxj349 is just getting started
Re: LIL big Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelboy View Post
i had that threaded sms program vito something or other, and i noticed that sometimes it just wouldn't send text messages at all, so i uninstalled it, but now my phone doesn't alert me like it did b4 i had the threaded sms( for those who don't know what i mean ) it used to have a lil pop up to let me know i had a text, and who it was from. anybody know how or if i can restore it so that it does it again?

Didn't read the entire thread did ya . This should fix your problem now that you have uninstalled the application.

HTC TYTN II
KAISER - WM6
S2U2 0.3
FLASH LITE 2.1
FREESTYL 0.1.1.1
TOUCH FLO CUBE
POCKETSNES

Old 03-15-2008, 08:04 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: SMS-Chat by Vito Technologies Threaded SMS

Im Just Curious To Know If Anyone Has Had Problems With This On The New Official Sprint Rom...ive Had This App For Around 2 Months Now And Never Had A Problem On The 2.17 Rom...now With The New Rom Im Having All Kinds Of Issues...messages Not Going Thru To The Other Person...it Not Giving Me A Sound When I Recieve One...the Message Not Popping On The Screen, So I Go Hours Without Seeing The Message, And Dont Kno It Till I Go Into The Program To Send One...i Also Keep Getting This Error Message Popping Up And Asking Me If I Wanna Report The Problem To Microsoft...AND I SAW CHAOSX POSTS...BUT I NEVER HAD THE ISSUE TILL THE NEW ROM...AND IM RUNNING ALL THE SAME PROGRAMS..

Last edited by caddieguy02; 03-15-2008 at 08:07 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 10:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tytn II (Kaiser)
Carrier: Cable & Wireless

chaosxj349 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
Im Just Curious To Know If Anyone Has Had Problems With This On The New Official Sprint Rom...ive Had This App For Around 2 Months Now And Never Had A Problem On The 2.17 Rom...now With The New Rom Im Having All Kinds Of Issues...messages Not Going Thru To The Other Person...it Not Giving Me A Sound When I Recieve One...the Message Not Popping On The Screen, So I Go Hours Without Seeing The Message, And Dont Kno It Till I Go Into The Program To Send One...i Also Keep Getting This Error Message Popping Up And Asking Me If I Wanna Report The Problem To Microsoft...AND I SAW CHAOSX POSTS...BUT I NEVER HAD THE ISSUE TILL THE NEW ROM...AND IM RUNNING ALL THE SAME PROGRAMS..
It appears to be a sprint problem as seen in this post (that came out today). Other than that, the only culprit could be the new rom. Check your default messaging app and see how many SMS chat folders you have, and which ones the messages are going to.

After reading some of the last posts on the New Sprint Rom forum, it appears that other people are having the same problem with getting late text messages and voicemails, so all fingers are pointing to the ROM as being the main problem.

Last edited by chaosxj349; 03-16-2008 at 10:51 AM. Reason: New Information Found
Old 03-16-2008, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Apache->Mogul->TP2-> EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Slwitek is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to Slwitek Send a message via Yahoo to Slwitek

I havent read that anyone has tried Goodwin and the today plugin that comes with it. I would really like to see this integrated into HTC Home somehow. I also read a reference to the SMS sent notification bubble being #$&*#! I dont send many texts, but when I do I want to make sure they have gone through, especially international ones. Sprint tends to be iffy on these anyway. I keep mine on.

Old 03-17-2008, 02:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint (SERO)

qbunnie is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosxj349 View Post
Didn't read the entire thread did ya . This should fix your problem now that you have uninstalled the application.
Awww, come on now. The thread is 20 pages long. LOL thanks, I didn't read it all either.
Old 03-17-2008, 03:23 AM
Lurker

graffitisurf is a n00b

I would like to link SMS Chat to the new SMS screen in HTC Quicktasks and also into the cube. Can anybody help me with the parameters and path required?
Old 03-17-2008, 09:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Blackberry Style

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbunnie View Post
Awww, come on now. The thread is 20 pages long. LOL thanks, I didn't read it all either.
Yes...but you see...if none of us read the whole thread, we wouldn't be able to help at all. Do your own homework! We did!
Old 03-17-2008, 09:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChainsaw View Post
Yes...but you see...if none of us read the whole thread, we wouldn't be able to help at all. Do your own homework! We did!
agreed...

on another note, i seem to have no issues with the new rom.

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 03-17-2008, 11:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Dooper is a n00b

How come I can't open hyper links in my TEXTS?!?!?!?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software