PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2007, 12:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by badfrog
ok... n00b time... on the 6700.... whats the d-pad? the joystick?
I'm able to scroll through each days forcast, but can't seem to get just the lunar info to come up. or with the SoC theme, do I not have any option for just the lunar cycles to show up? only the small image I get on the daily forcast page?
Yes, the joystick

SoC doesn't have a lunar page - I should do that!
Old 07-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Eris
Carrier: Verizon

badfrog is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr
SoC doesn't have a lunar page - I should do that!
I would love that option

I love the image linking thing WP does.. are there other programs that have that feature? would be cool to have a today plugin that pops up a window that you can have several webcams linked to, selectable via drop down like WP has. I would use it for all the traffic cams on the highway where I am. it could be called "TrafficPanel"
Old 07-29-2007, 01:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by badfrog
I love the image linking thing WP does.. are there other programs that have that feature? would be cool to have a today plugin that pops up a window that you can have several webcams linked to, selectable via drop down like WP has. I would use it for all the traffic cams on the highway where I am. it could be called "TrafficPanel"
You've just described WP and the Son-of-Commuter-240 theme...
Old 07-29-2007, 08:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Eris
Carrier: Verizon

badfrog is a n00b
I was thinking it would be cool to have it as a seperate today plugin from the WP.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software