PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2006, 11:45 PM
Lurker

fibrolan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phonealarm

Hi,

This is the first thing I put on my pda's

Noticed this post and I must interject and comment. Phonealarm is a must on every pda. it allows you to control your phone with a lot of flexibility. You can even tie it in to you meeting and have it go to vibrate mode when you go into a meeting.

I think this is a must have piece of software.

Fibrolan
Old 12-25-2006, 03:31 PM
Lurker

tpatel76 is a n00b
Would anyone mind sending me the phone alarm program. I am new to the Palm world and looking for any good freeware software. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-25-2006, 04:28 PM
Lurker

oguime is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpatel76
Would anyone mind sending me the phone alarm program. I am new to the Palm world and looking for any good freeware software. Thanks in advance.
phoneAlarm is not freeware. But install the trial at www.pocketmax.net. I believe you'll find it's worth it!
Old 12-27-2006, 03:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 700wx
Carrier: Sprint

Slooop is a n00b
Every time I soft reset Phone Alarm, the phone alarm skin lights up saying I have one new SMS message when in fact I have none. When I open and close threaded messaging the alert goes away. Anyone else have this problem?
Old 12-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slooop
Every time I soft reset Phone Alarm, the phone alarm skin lights up saying I have one new SMS message when in fact I have none. When I open and close threaded messaging the alert goes away. Anyone else have this problem?
I get that. I'm 99% sure it's related to the Voicemail system. Overseas, VM is triggered via SMS and Bruce recently added support for it.

Since I barely reset though, I don't consider it much.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

timg440 is a n00b
is there any way to get the phone alarm for free
Old 12-08-2007, 12:06 AM
jrs
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 9630
Carrier: Verizon

jrs is a n00b
I have used PA for a long time. Great piece of software.

Is there any version that works with the WM5 3.5 ROMs?
I am stuck using ver 1.58 - its the only one i have found that works correctly on the cooked ROMs

"when I was a boy, everything was right..."
Old 12-31-2008, 02:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff
Re: Question about phonealarm

ok i have a strange thing happening with phonealarm... i'm sorta new to the program, but i've tried all the profile settings and whatnot.. maybe someone can help me.

I have my phone set to vibrate for incoming texts... it works fine.
When i change my profile to flight status (Default values), it obviously turns the vibrate off... but when i go back to my regular profile, the vibrate is still marked as off and won't vibrate like it should. I even checked the settings for sounds and notifications for wm and sure enough the vibrate was unchecked when it was previously checked during the regular profile

If someone knows if i've missed a setting, please let me know cause otherwise flight satus would be completely usless to me... thanks in advance
Old 12-31-2008, 02:37 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by timg440 View Post
is there any way to get the phone alarm for free
carefull what your asking, just use the free trial posted. its a killer app. i use it on my diamond and pro. both on my second today screen. tons of skins also.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandojumpoff View Post
ok i have a strange thing happening with phonealarm... i'm sorta new to the program, but i've tried all the profile settings and whatnot.. maybe someone can help me.

I have my phone set to vibrate for incoming texts... it works fine.
When i change my profile to flight status (Default values), it obviously turns the vibrate off... but when i go back to my regular profile, the vibrate is still marked as off and won't vibrate like it should. I even checked the settings for sounds and notifications for wm and sure enough the vibrate was unchecked when it was previously checked during the regular profile

If someone knows if i've missed a setting, please let me know cause otherwise flight satus would be completely usless to me... thanks in advance
could i have possibly found a bug?? i found out this turning off of notification sounds only happens if i dont have alarm repeats checked.. if i have alarm repeating on, it turns vibrate back mode after switching back from flight mode... weird. I'm wondering if i'm just missing a setting here or if that's how i have to have it...
If flight status has the power to change/cancel values in other profiles (when switched back to them) then this is a huge flaw tho...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software