PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2006, 03:05 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael
Oohhh...is it possible it's not compatible with my 6700 wm5? that makes sense.
no, that doesn't make sense.

i have no idea what you are doing or half those things you described.

screen shots would be helpful here.
Old 11-23-2006, 03:40 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
I see on the demo that you get the pointer to go over the Refresh icon, it doesn't do it on mine though. I moved my icon a little manually, any way this affected WP-Pilot's ability to control it???
Moving it shouldn't affect WP-Pilot's ability to find it. Let me know which layout you're using and the change you made. Better yet, upload it and I'll try it out. Workaround for now: use the settings menu to refresh.

I noticed some layouts don't specify a refresh icon, but WP displays it anyway (not sure why). WP-Pilot won't find that one...
Sorry about the delay, here's the modified layout I'm using...

I just named it after myself for better finding it on my device, I do not claim making this theme at all!!! Just modified it... but between storyr and Malatesta I don't remember who made it

Thanks for offering to take a look at it storyr!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip pibe38_2_inverted_190.zip (476 Bytes, 1 views) Click for barcode!

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 11-23-2006, 06:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Azrael is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Azrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
Quote:

If you can see the pic, right above the 'warning' window, there are two lines. I've installed it using the cab file, as the desktop version is missing the msi file.
Attached Files
File Type: tga gah_137.tga (225.1 KB, 81 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If you can see the pic, right above the 'warning' window, there are two lines. I've installed it using the cab file, as the desktop version is missing the msi file.
Dude, where is WeatherPanel? It's not on your TodayScreen?

Or is THAT your problem? What happens when Pilot is not engaged?

I mean, you need WP and WP Pilot installed and next to each other.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Azrael is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Azrael
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Dude, where is WeatherPanel? It's not on your TodayScreen?

Or is THAT your problem? What happens when Pilot is not engaged?

I mean, you need WP and WP Pilot installed and next to each other.
gah! now you tell me! lol!!!

*strangles self*
Old 11-24-2006, 12:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
gah! now you tell me! lol!!!

*strangles self*
I'll update the first post to indicate the prerequisite - you need to have WeatherPanel installed.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Old 11-30-2006, 11:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dcdave63 is a n00b
Ok, I just tried this, and I like it, but it brings up a question for me.

I know its only 1 pixel in size, but is it possible to have this (or I guess any) application set as 0 pixels in size and still be on the Today screen?
Old 11-30-2006, 01:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdave63
Ok, I just tried this, and I like it, but it brings up a question for me.

I know its only 1 pixel in size, but is it possible to have this (or I guess any) application set as 0 pixels in size and still be on the Today screen?
When building this, I just assumed the answer was no. I'm currently working to get it to run on 2003SE. I'll try the zero height also...
Old 12-01-2006, 01:05 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr
Quote:
I see on the demo that you get the pointer to go over the Refresh icon, it doesn't do it on mine though. I moved my icon a little manually, any way this affected WP-Pilot's ability to control it???
Moving it shouldn't affect WP-Pilot's ability to find it. Let me know which layout you're using and the change you made. Better yet, upload it and I'll try it out. Workaround for now: use the settings menu to refresh.

I noticed some layouts don't specify a refresh icon, but WP displays it anyway (not sure why). WP-Pilot won't find that one...
Sorry about the delay, here's the modified layout I'm using...

I just named it after myself for better finding it on my device, I do not claim making this theme at all!!! Just modified it... but between storyr and Malatesta I don't remember who made it

Thanks for offering to take a look at it storyr!!!
storyr, did you get a chance to look at the layout attached to my other post and WP-Pilot not navigating over the refresh icon??? Thanks!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 11:21 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
storyr, did you get a chance to look at the layout attached to my other post and WP-Pilot not navigating over the refresh icon??? Thanks!!!
Not yet. I'm currently trying to get it running on 2003 SE, which is not going well!

When I get that working (or give up), I'll address this issue.

I also recieved a report of it not working on an HTC Universal device. Anyone running WP-Pilot on one of these successfully?

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software