PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
[quote="Azrael"]uh...where and how do you download??? I'm going nuts here, double and tripled checked, even use IE to see if I'm missing anything...can't find the means to download the weather...thingie...

help! lol

James[/quote

Make sure that you're logged in.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawofPPCG
Hello Storyr:
Thanks for your quick reply. How can I do that based on the hardware key. I am also using a Program called PocketAge that works as a tap in PockewtBreeze and allows one to have may plugins in a tap within a plugin. When you are moving from tap to tap it is not possible to navigate.
Any advise? LawofPPCG
I'm sorry - I don't know what pocketAge is. I went to their web site, but it said they were "moving". I didn't get any other meaningfull hits on google...

When you say "tap", do mean TAB? It sounds like you're saying that pocketAge allows you to place multiple plugins in a tab. If that's the case, try putting WeatherPanel and WP-Pilot together in the same tab...
Old 11-23-2006, 11:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Azrael is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Azrael
rest assured, I'm logged in...is it because I'm using Firefox 2.0?
Old 11-23-2006, 01:00 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael
rest assured, I'm logged in...is it because I'm using Firefox 2.0?
No, I use FF 2.0 and have no issues. Just checked and I see 2 files listed under the 1st post.

Old 11-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Lurker

Azrael is a n00b
weird, logged off, and logged on again...and there it is, downloaded them successfully...I probably didn't have this tab refreshed since the last one.

Now here's a new one...it doesn't show up on the desktop/today screen.

Yes I went under setting/today/ and checked it, rebooted the 6700, and no avail. Did this a few more times, reinstalled it another way, same thing.
It shows up on the list, moved it up and down - nadda. I'm wondering if Tweaks is interfering with it...

what say you guys? Have I lost my marbles? I've lost 'em a long time ago!
Old 11-23-2006, 01:51 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael
weird, logged off, and logged on again...and there it is, downloaded them successfully...I probably didn't have this tab refreshed since the last one.

Now here's a new one...it doesn't show up on the desktop/today screen.

Yes I went under setting/today/ and checked it, rebooted the 6700, and no avail. Did this a few more times, reinstalled it another way, same thing.
It shows up on the list, moved it up and down - nadda. I'm wondering if Tweaks is interfering with it...

what say you guys? Have I lost my marbles? I've lost 'em a long time ago!
It WON'T show up on the today screen! Or do you mean the program doesn't work at all? You can't just navigate onto WP and move the cursor around?

Step #3:

3. Check the box next to WP-Pilot and move it (Move Up/Move Down) directly above or below WeatherPanel.
Old 11-23-2006, 02:14 PM
Lurker

Azrael is a n00b
When I have it moved up to the top (can't go higher than Data apparently), and hit OK to close it.

I've noticed at the Today screen, the objects moved very slightly to the bottom, so there is something up there. It's almost acting as if it's too small, or not enough room to reveal WAP.

I've no idea how to manipulate it from there. Even when I use the 6700 joystick, scrolling around there it'll come up with error saying 'WeatherPanel not found!".
Old 11-23-2006, 02:26 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
You say it's all the way to the top, but is it directly above or below the WP plugin on the Today screen?

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 11-23-2006, 02:38 PM
Lurker

Azrael is a n00b
Gah! I've moved it to the bottom, I can change the 1 pixel size bar's color, made it yellow in the Today setting screen under WAP.

Currently there's a yellow bar at the bottom, and when I scroll to it, I get that same error screen previously.

I'm going to uninstall it, and try another method.
Old 11-23-2006, 02:41 PM
Lurker

Azrael is a n00b
Oohhh...is it possible it's not compatible with my 6700 wm5? that makes sense.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software