PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 01:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: opera 10 final slow?

going to download now. i told wife to right click cab and get props and she gave me 970354432. i knew it was a 9.7 so i figured i would add another "." in it. found 9.7.35432 on a search at xda. all i know is it piggy backs off of 9.5 and allows for posting here in these forums. doesn't give a second opera browser, just changes stock 9.5 even in tf3d on stock tp sprint rom. the only reason i liked the particualer cab build i have.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:38 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhre View Post
going to download now. i told wife to right click cab and get props and she gave me 970354432. i knew it was a 9.7 so i figured i would add another "." in it. found 9.7.35432 on a search at xda. all i know is it piggy backs off of 9.5 and allows for posting here in these forums. doesn't give a second opera browser, just changes stock 9.5 even in tf3d on stock tp sprint rom. the only reason i liked the particualer cab build i have.

I hope the only i provided you with works fine! if it is not, let me know, I'll do my best to help
Old 03-25-2010, 02:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

ok, downloaded 35433 and 35432 and neither will install. click them and they nothing. could be my week old refurbed pos, could be the cab and sprints change on something (a_l com manager with wifi push don't work anymore) so i will have to try and do a walk thru with misses to get cab sent to me. i know i am in a bad market with speed test just over 1mg and at home my best was 2.6mg but this whole phone seams to just dog out. going to bed
Old 04-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
I don't see no opera 9.7 build 354432... I'm not sure if that is how it goes, but i see opera 9.7 build 35443 though... most builds i see are only 5 numbers long not 6. if so here is the build you must be looking for my friend.
thanks caliboy. it is the cab i was looking for. i had installed the recent sdkcerts cab and it wasn't letting me install any other cabs after that. after a hard reset i was able to install the cab you posted and it is the one. took some time to figure i couldn't install anymore cabs and figure it was sdk so after hr i was able to install the cabs i downloaded after it, yours being one.

thanks given.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:52 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I'm glad that I was able to help you. helping others is what it try to do, I've never ran into the problem you had with sdkcerts... well enjoy the cab my friend, good day (:

- Phillip
Old 04-27-2010, 11:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

opera 10 is slower than stock sprint 9.7 i did speed tests on both with mobilespeedtest.com and 9.7 is usually around 250kb+ but on 10 i cant get over 150kb anyone know any opera tweaks or anything?
Old 04-27-2010, 11:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
opera 10 is slower than stock sprint 9.7 i did speed tests on both with mobilespeedtest.com and 9.7 is usually around 250kb+ but on 10 i cant get over 150kb anyone know any opera tweaks or anything?
speed test don't supprize me, haven't done them to compair, but stock sprint is 9.5

click on url bar and delete everything including http (https) and type opera:config and press enter. there are settings you can chang. and if you mess things up, you can always press default. note, everytime you go down to diff section you have to save settings for each section, it won't do it for you.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhre View Post
speed test don't supprize me, haven't done them to compair, but stock sprint is 9.5

click on url bar and delete everything including http (https) and type opera:config and press enter. there are settings you can chang. and if you mess things up, you can always press default. note, everytime you go down to diff section you have to save settings for each section, it won't do it for you.
sprint 6.1 has 9.5, 6.5 has 9.7... i know about opera:config and i have both of them set up exactly the same.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:46 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

i use opera mini 5 beta 2 for winmo for basic surfing and skyfire as default if I need to open a link in email/rss reader, that way I know the browser can handle whatever the link is. skyfire seems faster than opera 10 beta 3 or opera 10 final.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software