PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 09:14 AM
dearls

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: QuickMenu

Well I do have the email close option once in a great while and I am running stock rom (havent had the guts to try updating yet but thats another issue) I have used this with many other apps and had no other problems, I think it is the best out there for what it does and it is the only task manager that will SHUT down activesync when it disconnects from pc all other leave it running. like how I can hit the start button to the left to open its menu or just to the right to open stock menu as well as a few other great features. for now I will stick with it since I have tried the rest and this one is my favorite.
Just my two cents.....Don
Old 03-27-2008, 01:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Verizon

Robtao is keeping up the good workRobtao is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Gotta agree. Quick Menu is the best X button with more options and no ugliness like all of the others I have tried. And I think many of those above agreed that the issues were probably not related to QM.
I have had no issues and think it is the best of them all.

Verizon: XV6700, XV6800 w/ROMs cooked in PPCGeeks Kitchen, Omnia i910 with cac2us ROM and Omnia 2 with Ninja4Hire's ROMS.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

35mm is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebo View Post
so by reading this thread it seems there are a lot of bugs in this app... was thinking of trying it but now im debating. development stopped on this i assume since last october, someone should take over the project. is the version posted in this first thread the latest version?
I wouldn't say it has a lot of bugs. Just the one and not everyone is getting it. I am getting the mail closing bug and this program is still worth it IMO. Install it, you wont be sorry.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:35 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Totally worth the install. I put it on my 700wx when it first came out and havne't had any problems whatsoever.

late,
Coz
Old 03-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i have it installed along with wktask.. talk about a miniature computer

quickmenu isn't as buggy as i thought.. i don't have any of the problems described by many other people in this thread).
Old 04-04-2008, 12:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

impala454 is a n00b

great app, I searched the thread here but didn't see this, is there any way to have this thing just use the default windows icon? I'd rather have that show than a big fat orange Q
Old 04-04-2008, 12:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

impala454 is a n00b

And a big fat nevermind, as I just noticed it only shows that way the first time, once you reboot it goes away . Yay, great app!
Old 04-28-2008, 12:51 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Is there any possible way to 'save' your menu setup? i simply hate resetting it each time i flash a new rom ect...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-28-2008, 01:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3
Carrier: StraightTalk

glitchbit is a n00b

To those who get the QmenuBtn.dll error... you freakin copied the exe into your programs list...

Take it out!! and re-paste it but this time make sure you paste it as a shortcut!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:33 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

thx, thats a good point. most people overlook that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software