PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
QuickMenu

there is a new Chinese program over XDA dev that works out great, takes 203kb memory and runs as task manager as well, whoever tried wa2 before, is almost the same start menu as wa2 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=340358

direct download link http://www.alensw.com/attachment/QuickMenu_en_2.7.rar
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen.jpg (24.5 KB, 2753 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by poorlyduck; 11-03-2007 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:19 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Very nice app. It plays well with wktask as well. My only suggestion is to disable the "x" button feature if you use this with another app that already has that functionality.

Old 10-29-2007, 02:19 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
i loved this the moment it loaded up... very dope.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
Nice find!

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 10-29-2007, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Fido

1magine is a n00b
thank you sir
Old 10-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
i'm having trouble getting the menu to mirror my todayscreen theme, where on the device are they kept?
Old 10-29-2007, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

lazer9 is a n00b
Thanks for this! Working here find with WM6 and no more need for Wizbar Advance which was starting to bog down my system but not this .
Old 10-30-2007, 02:54 AM
Lurker

starrwulfe is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to starrwulfe Send a message via MSN to starrwulfe Send a message via Yahoo to starrwulfe
This has completely done it for me. Leave it to the Japanese to create 2 very minimalist programs like Quickmenu and WKTask that work well with each other and dont take up any room...

...Makes me wanna move back there, head into the nearest Softbank store and pick up an X02HT when it drops just to be nostalgic again...

Anyway, like I said, I have WKTask, QuickMenu, and AEButton+ playing nice on my Treo 700wx. I'm gonna see what happens if I run pBar instead of WKtask...

Last edited by starrwulfe; 10-30-2007 at 03:03 AM.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:07 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Quickmenu is actually Chinese rather than Japanese.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:30 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Nice find...thanks for passing this on duck!

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software