PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache - Titan - Vogue - Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

lattisimo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lattisimo Send a message via MSN to lattisimo Send a message via Yahoo to lattisimo Send a message via Skype™ to lattisimo
i accidentals posted this same topic in the touch forum. that is where the cab came form. did not see this tread already.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:48 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
they see absolutely no charges for me signing up for sprint tv live on their end so far
Old 10-20-2007, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch
Threadstarter

wickedklown is just getting started
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=1#post1600126

utexascq posted an uninstallable version over at the XDA forums.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:08 PM
Lurker

privax is a n00b
I'm just curious to know.. I've been wanting this for a while and I'm glad it works.. it actually works pretty well.. I can't wait for Rev. A now...

What I'm actually curious about is if anyone was able to subscribe to the Live TV option for $9.99
Old 10-20-2007, 06:09 PM
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Quote:
Originally Posted by privax View Post
I'm just curious to know.. I've been wanting this for a while and I'm glad it works.. it actually works pretty well.. I can't wait for Rev. A now...

What I'm actually curious about is if anyone was able to subscribe to the Live TV option for $9.99
4 posts up i just said that i subscribed to it.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Delux Windoz9 6800+
Carrier: SARS, Avian Flu, Scabies

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
Ok I called and you have several plan options:

(Taken from the interwebs: http://datapack.sprint.com/PowerVisionLanding.htm)

Basic: Sprint Power Vision™ Access Pack – $15/mo.
Add This pack >
99¢ music track downloads.
Sprint Music
10 radio channels including Top 20 Hits, Top Country Hits, Hip Hop/R&B & Sprint Exclusive Entertainment™ with exclusive video & artist interviews
Sprint TV
NFL Network, Disney Channel, The Weather Channel, Fox Sports, E!, CNN and Sprint Exclusive Entertainment™ with exclusive programs on music, sports and celebrity gossip.
Sprint Navigation (pay per use/$2.99 per day)
Dodge traffic, find the nearest restaurants or lowest gas prices. See your progress on a moving map with spoken turn-by-turn driving directions.
Unlimited Web browsing and data access
Sprint Mobile Email
Sprint Picture Mail
On Demand
FREE NFL Mobile exclusively from Sprint

More Music: Sprint Power Vision™ Music Pack – $20/mo.
Add This pack >
Everything in the Access Pack, including 99¢ music track downloads AND MORE:

Sprint Music Premier
More music than any other Data Pack. 150 radio channels including Top 20 Hits, Hip Hop/R&B 70s, 80s, 80s, grunge and dance hits; Full-length music videos and Sprint Exclusive Entertainment™ with exclusive videos and artist interviews.
View Radio Stations
Plus, now over 95 local radio stations are included in the music pack. Listen to your favorite local station no matter what city you're in!
Click here to view the local stations broken out by city.

More TV: Sprint Power Vision™ TV Pack – $20/mo.
Add This pack >

Sprint TV Premier
20 TV channels including ABC (full-length episodes of Lost, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy and more!)
View TV Channels
CBS To Go
MTV & MTV Tr3s
Comedy Central
Nickelodeon
Ellen DeGeneres On-the-Go
Entertainment Tonight to Go
VH1
Cartoon Network & Adult Swim
CMT
Logo
The N
Spike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More GPS: Sprint Power Vision™ Navigation Pack – $20/mo.
Add This pack >

Unlimited Sprint Navigation access

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More of everything: Sprint Power Vision™ Ultimate Pack – $25/mo.
Add This pack >
All the great features of the TV, Music and Navigation packs :

99¢ music track downloads.
Sprint TV Premier - with access to your favorite ABC, Disney Channel, CBS shows and more!
Sprint Music Premier including new Local Stations!
Unlimited Sprint Navigation access

---------------------------------------

So here is my new question: Has anybody seen the Sprint Radio and Navigation apps? i didnt see radio in the TV interface but in my excitement i may have overlooked it . I am going to go diggin over at XDA looking for more info. Personally the ulitmate pack is only $25 and includes everything making it by far the best value (Think Navigation People! - which should run off the network and not need an external GPS device).

Last edited by canospinach; 10-20-2007 at 06:31 PM.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

KMyers is a n00b
Thumbs up

Added to the Blue-Mobile Downloads for OTA Install

http://blue-mobile.com/downloads.php

Under Multimedia
Check it out for the latest Media Content

PPC 6700 (Sprint)
Old 10-20-2007, 06:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch
Threadstarter

wickedklown is just getting started
I called Sprint and talked to a CSR, I have the SERO program, he said i'd be charged 9.99/mo to access the extra channels (Sprint Live TV). Someone said there were no charges added to their account.
So wth, im gonna subscribe and find out at the end of the month. I'm already getting a hell of a deal with SERO. Maybe i can writeoff my $10 for "research" .
Old 10-20-2007, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Blackberry 8330
Carrier: Sprint SERO

steps is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to steps
Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
they see absolutely no charges for me signing up for sprint tv live on their end so far
It won't show up until your next billing cycle. That is IF they charged you. Give us an update after ur next billing cycle.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:56 PM
When will then be now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steps View Post
It won't show up until your next billing cycle. That is IF they charged you. Give us an update after ur next billing cycle.
he told me that that under normal circumstances it would show up immediatly, but since the mogul isnt supposed to be able to subscribe to such things, that it probably wont even charge me.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software