PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2007, 02:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Battery App....

I would love to have (or find) a bettery indicator that works like the SPB indicator....a stripe on the top of the screen showing (by the length of the line) the battery level. My stipulations (or where it would differ from SPB) would be these: I would like it to be a bifferent color , indicating charge status (green, yellow, red.....), and be able to remove the battery icon from the top bar (maybe replace it with volume (I saw that in a hack I can't get to work). If I could find those either in one program, or two, I would love it....any ideas?

Thanks
Old 03-22-2007, 02:33 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
The software forum is your friend Grasshopper.

Late,
Coz
Old 03-22-2007, 02:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Look for Batti

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

Old 03-22-2007, 10:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I can't find batti! I am enjoying all the apps/tweaks I am finding, just not that one.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:11 AM
Lurker

Wizzums is a n00b
I can't post URLs yet, but if you just type "Batti" into a google search, it's the first result.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Iusacell 3G

grypho is just getting started
try pBar 1.3, it is what i'm using and it includes a task manager, it's totally free and works terrific
Old 07-18-2007, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

phyrebird is a n00b
The VistaHide Battery Bar is also exactly as you described, very thin, colored from red to green, doesn't require install(!), just put it in startup, not very big, either. Only thing it doesn't do that you asked for is remove the battery bar.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:10 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrebird
The VistaHide Battery Bar is also exactly as you described, very thin, colored from red to green, doesn't require install(!), just put it in startup, not very big, either. Only thing it doesn't do that you asked for is remove the battery bar.
Actually, I just found this one myself a week or two ago. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Phyrebird....what skin are you using for (what I assume at least) PhoneAlarm? I am currently using PhoneSuite, but I would switch back if that skin will work for me. It looks like it will look sweet with my current vista WA theme.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:04 PM
N00b

np512 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to np512
Hi,

I just install the VistaHide Battery Bar, but I am not quite sure where I am suppose to put the file ( I put it in Program File folder), because it seems like every time when I restart my Mougl, the bar would disappear and I have to go back to where the file is and reactivate it....

Thanks!
Old 07-26-2007, 12:19 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
+1 for pBar.

late,
Coz
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development