PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2011, 04:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: SPH-D700
Carrier: Sprint

Jago is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Jago Send a message via AIM to Jago Send a message via MSN to Jago Send a message via Yahoo to Jago
Re: HP Touchpad

I was able to order a 16 and a 32 from HP. The 32 showed up last week and the 16 will be here in a few days. I was disappointed by the WiFi in the device, it won't let me connect to my school's network, it cannot handle the certificates correctly. Hopefully this 3.0.4 update that was released via OTA yesterday addresses that issue for me. I did dig into the WiFi settings and see additional 802.1x options. I will try it out today and see.
www.teamsolcal.com
Old 10-20-2011, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

rickpub is a n00b

Cm7 Android... webos killer... Loved webos, much much better os than Android, except for one thing, lack of apps. now likely to be even less since you can put Andriod on the touchpad. Yet another nail in the coffin of webos...RIP
Old 10-25-2011, 06:23 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

mine is coming tomorrow

Also in webos you can launch ubuntu apps so thats kinda a plus...I plan to playa round with webos for a little while then Android here it comes :P

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 10-26-2011, 11:17 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.7; en-us; Incredible 2 Build/GWK74) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Too bad webos is currently dead. It had great potential.

Old 11-13-2011, 03:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Rican is a n00b

my wife ordered two 32gb back when then fire sales was first announced. Initially she didn't get a confirmation, finally two weeks ago we received both of them through two different FedEx vans on the same day. All I can say is wow! This thing is nice and the os is smooth and polished. Made my evo feel very rough in comparison. Only downfall, no apps. Good thing it has flash to make up for it, can't wait for the android beta, the alpha looks promissing thought

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS