PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 10:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: PhatPhinger - a "stylus-free" QVGA theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr View Post
The WeatherPanel.net site (where the icons are posted) has been down for a couple of days now. If I get time, I'll try posting them here on PPCGeeks also...
The icon sets (PhatPhinger phriendly) are now posted HERE...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

chocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to chocmatic Send a message via MSN to chocmatic Send a message via Yahoo to chocmatic

where can i download different icons?
Old 09-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313

Is there a way i can use the animated diamond icons with these themes and how if possible?

Old 09-06-2008, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
where can i download different icons?
Now that's funny!
Old 09-06-2008, 12:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313 View Post
Is there a way i can use the animated diamond icons with these themes and how if possible?
Yes, I believe so (I assume you're speaking of the set that you need to buy over at xda?) PhatPhinger uses "huge" icons ( 128x128 ), and they must be in a folder named HUGE. One issue you may see is animations tend to jump in front of text and other images, so the shorter Phat themes may experience this.

Let us know how it works...
Old 09-08-2008, 10:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint PPC6700

MarkMoore is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: PhatPhinger - a "stylus-free" QVGA theme

Quote:
The icon sets (PhatPhinger phriendly) are now posted HERE...
You Da Man!
Old 09-11-2008, 09:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

capthr is keeping up the good workcapthr is keeping up the good work
Re: 阳痿

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijkl757 View Post
全省权威的阳痿等男性疾病专业诊疗机构,汇聚了多位泌尿权威专家!治疗男性功能障碍(阳痿,遗精,不育等)有显著疗效全省 权威的早泄等男性疾病专业诊疗机构,汇聚了多位泌尿权威专家,教授!治疗男性功能障碍(阳痿,早泄等)有显著疗效采用 HW增敏融通治疗方法,不手术,无损伤,患者无任何痛苦,仅需15天左右,即可彻底治疗前列腺炎,有效地解决了前列腺炎久治不愈的难题,这是医学界的一次新突破阴茎增粗 阴茎延长
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 01:28 AM
Lurker

jraggio is a n00b

Hi StoryR,

First of all, wow. Very slick skin! I'm going to use it as one of the hilights in my new today screen using UL and HS++. Anyway, I am new to WeatherPanel and your skin was the first I am trying. I find that the hourly charts on the details page are all blank. The daily ones fill in fine. Is this maybe a bug, or perhaps I'm using it wrong? I am new to WP so that might be the case.

Thanks for the help and the great skin.

John
Old 10-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

chocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to chocmatic Send a message via MSN to chocmatic Send a message via Yahoo to chocmatic

Quote:
Now that's funny!

LOL..I should have been more specific! lol ..but now I don't remember which ones I was looking for
Old 10-03-2008, 02:04 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jraggio View Post
Hi StoryR,

First of all, wow. Very slick skin! I'm going to use it as one of the hilights in my new today screen using UL and HS++. Anyway, I am new to WeatherPanel and your skin was the first I am trying. I find that the hourly charts on the details page are all blank. The daily ones fill in fine. Is this maybe a bug, or perhaps I'm using it wrong? I am new to WP so that might be the case.

Thanks for the help and the great skin.

John
To make a long story short:

At the start of 2008, a bug cropped up in WeatherPanel that caused the houly data to stop working. WeatherPanel 2009 contains a fix (a hack, really) that is installed along with the product. The fix runs on a schedule and corrects the corrupted hourly data files. Although the fix should run automatically (on a schedule), you can change the schedule by running: Start-> Programs -> WP Configure Hourly Fix

When the fix is running, the hourly data will show up in the charts...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes