View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 02:04 AM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: PhatPhinger - a "stylus-free" QVGA theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by jraggio View Post
Hi StoryR,

First of all, wow. Very slick skin! I'm going to use it as one of the hilights in my new today screen using UL and HS++. Anyway, I am new to WeatherPanel and your skin was the first I am trying. I find that the hourly charts on the details page are all blank. The daily ones fill in fine. Is this maybe a bug, or perhaps I'm using it wrong? I am new to WP so that might be the case.

Thanks for the help and the great skin.

John
To make a long story short:

At the start of 2008, a bug cropped up in WeatherPanel that caused the houly data to stop working. WeatherPanel 2009 contains a fix (a hack, really) that is installed along with the product. The fix runs on a schedule and corrects the corrupted hourly data files. Although the fix should run automatically (on a schedule), you can change the schedule by running: Start-> Programs -> WP Configure Hourly Fix

When the fix is running, the hourly data will show up in the charts...