PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 11:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: droid
Carrier: vzw

mckenph is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [THEME] PhatPhinger II WQVGA (240x400) (Omnia)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
posts like this kill me, storyr bends over backwards to make this great app. work for all phones qvga, vga, ect. and pull it together for the omnia and some people post negative replys and are using the app, but dont even thank the op for his work. i have no problem with negative posts, some help the op fix things but still you dled the ops work. dont get it, sorry for the rant storyr, just think theres a problem with getting 400 dls from a post and 5 thankyous. i still want the page flipp setup for vga. lol
First of all I was not complaining. That was not a negative post. This is a great app. Sorry for not hitting the thanks button. The only thing I was saying was that I was not able to get the radar to fit on the screen. Maybe I was missing something but that was all I was trying to say. Sorry if I offended anyone

I figured it out!!!

Last edited by mckenph; 01-22-2009 at 11:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon Omnia

Lars1 is a n00b

Hi there,

Do I need to have the older version of Weather Panel installed first or does this CAB alone do the trick?

Thanks for fixing this killer app!!!
Old 01-30-2009, 02:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars1 View Post
Hi there,

Do I need to have the older version of Weather Panel installed first or does this CAB alone do the trick?

Thanks for fixing this killer app!!!
No older version required - the WeatherPanel 2009 CAB is all you need (besides the themes and icons, of course)...
Old 03-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

kdmorris777 is a n00b
Question Re: [THEME] PhatPhinger II WQVGA (240x400) (Omnia)

Help! I have a Samsung Omnia i910 and I installed Weatherpanel 2009 (trial), and then I installed your mods as instructed, but I get nothing working. I have the files (icons and themes) but no program runs to display the Weatherpanel screens. What could I have done wrong. I'm new to this also (modding). Thanks.

Last edited by kdmorris777; 03-03-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I'm not familiar with the Omnia, but Weather Panel is a today plugin. Look for Today screen items and check/add Weather Panel.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Lurker

jel100us is a n00b

StoryR.
Thanks for getting Weather Panel to work on the Omnia. I just got my 910 2 day ago and the first thing I had to get working was Weather Panel. I got used to having it on my HTC.

Everything works for me, and I can use it as is, but there are somethings that don't work at all. When I open it up to full screen the up and down arrows do not do anything at all other than change color. Pressing the X closes the program but also opens up the clock program that is essentially in that space underneath. I can get around this by hiting the OK button to close and going back and forth to the minimized version in the today screen. So I look at the radar and go back. Look at the forcast and go back.

Mine is a new Verizon 910 phone and I am using the 7deg fonts. I have tried all of the various pixel heights. I loaded the Weather Panel software that came with the themes free of VGA rather than the full version. Perhaps I will try reloading the full version.

Thanks a lot for the skin. I will use it as is unless a new version out.

Jel
Old 03-08-2009, 02:22 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jel100us View Post
When I open it up to full screen the up and down arrows do not do anything at all other than change color.
The up and down arrows are for changing cities - they won't work unless you configure more than one city in the settings.

Quote:
Pressing the X closes the program but also opens up the clock program that is essentially in that space underneath.
WeatherPanel has always had this problem - it allows the screen press to activate buttons behind it.
Quote:
I can get around this by hiting the OK button to close and going back and forth to the minimized version in the today screen. So I look at the radar and go back. Look at the forcast and go back.
This is normal behavior for PhatPhinger (as the up/down arrows are for changing cities). You could try PhatPhinger IV - it allows you to switch windows without closing them. But, it's built for VGA, so the windows won't fill the screen on the Omnia...
Old 03-12-2009, 01:02 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

StoryR! Your awesome!

Very good work, once again!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 03-13-2009, 12:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia i900
Carrier: tim

gropich is a n00b

hi everybody:
i installed Weather panel ,Omnia i900 version.But i have a bad result,dont know why cause i follow exactly the instructions of the 1st page :
i dont have any layout or any icons:

some suggestions ?

After installed the PathPhinder theme,same result , i have no layout,look: only the 2 icones changed..but no layout.. I follow the PathPhinder istructions....nothing to do

Last edited by gropich; 03-13-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gropich View Post
hi everybody:
i installed Weather panel ,Omnia i900 version.But i have a bad result,dont know why cause i follow exactly the instructions of the 1st page :
i dont have any layout or any icons:
Which version of WeatherPanel did you install? Post your about screen, and try running diagnostics...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes