PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 04:47 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: PhatPhinger IV VGA (Diamond/Allrockabilly edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0HAN View Post
Strange, I can't get it to work OK.

It looks like this:
it looks like your today items are out of order, use the up down to put WP on the bottom in start settings personal today

Old 10-13-2008, 04:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Samsung i780
Carrier: Vodafone

J0HAN is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
it looks like your today items are out of order, use the up down to put WP on the bottom in start settings personal today
No, that not's my problem.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Lurker

J0HAN is a n00b

Thanks for your responce!

Here is a larger screenshot:

http://xda.johan.fastmail.fm/images/PWPF4.png

For example:
- I disabled the PW settings icon (and now it's in front of "friday")
- I disables display of last sync time (still it's shown behind my theme)
- There is a tiny icon behind do (thursday in english)
- Why is there an icon on top op my huge icon

BTW: When I apply your PhatPhinger II theme all is fine. (Without changing any other setting.)

Last edited by J0HAN; 10-13-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalibar View Post
Quick question for you, if it would be reasonable. UltimateLaunch has grown into a pretty crazy popular companion for WP, pA, et al, and it would be neat if we could roll custom program icons for it to match whatever the WeatherPanel and phoneAlarm icons du jour of the moment are. Is there any way you could put up a single 64x64 and/or 48x48 transparent PNG of the glossy overlay image used on most of the WP buttons? This way, we could throw that image on top of assorted program icons and website logos to roll our own UL iconsets that match the beautiful work you and Allrockability have done on these themes, and get a more consistent look across a ridiculously-capable WM today screen.

Just a thought -- thanks again for your fabulous work!

EDIT: hurrr, the file I'm looking for is easily accessible through your theme: phat_blank.png. Thanks anyway!
Thanks! Good idea on sharing the blanks. Even though you've already found phat_blank, I went ahead made a bunch of different sizes (see attached zip). These will be higher quality than resizing the .png.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg overview.jpg (13.1 KB, 72 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip phat_blank.zip (32.9 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-13-2008, 05:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0HAN View Post
Thanks for your responce!

For example:
- I disabled the PW settings icon (and now it's in front of "friday")
- I disables display of last sync time (still it's shown behind my theme)
- There is a tiny icon behind do (thursday in english)
- Why is there an icon on top op my huge icon

BTW: When I apply your PhatPhinger II theme all is fine. (Without changing any other setting.)
JOHAN, I'm sorry to say that this theme is for WeatherPanel only - it will need to have some modifications to work on PocketWeather (I recognized the PW sun icon).

It looks like it almost works!
Old 10-13-2008, 05:48 PM
Lurker

J0HAN is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr View Post
JOHAN, I'm sorry to say that this theme is for WeatherPanel only - it will need to have some modifications to work on PocketWeather (I recognized the PW sun icon).

It looks like it almost works!
ROFL!!!!!

I'm using a WeatherPanel skin for PocketWeather and is almost working fine?????

LOL!!

Sorry, that was stupid.

Tnx anyway.

(BTW: Now you see how easy it is to convert it to PocketWeather, can you do that? )
Old 10-14-2008, 09:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond + Sprint HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

allrockabilly is a n00b
Exclamation Re: PhatPhinger IV VGA (Diamond/Allrockabilly edition)

Yea wuts up Storyr,
great work on the buttons, sorry I have been pretty busy the past few days so sorry I ment to send you some of my original PSD files and whatever file types you wanted to do this matching Clear Gloss project. I still will send you some stuff just incase you wanted to clean something up later on down the road or whatever.
I just got your email so I will just reply to it later with some files...

I also wanted to let you know that I have made some updates to my Clear Gloss Phone Alarm skins, not much but I did remake all the clock images cause the older original clock images - the Gloss didnt match with the rest of my buttons so I fixed this. I also added some Clock dots in the middle of the clock if people want to use them.(I got some request's for this soooo.)

Also I am about to release my whole Clear Gloss skin suite, which so far has a few versions of WA3, Pocket Breeze, S2U2 graphics, of course bunch of versions of Phone Alarm skins.
I was going to make a weather panel and or pocket weather skin to match but now that Storyr is working on this that takes some weight off my shoulders. I will be adding some iLauncher stuff like Meters and buttons. Just going to have to stay tuned.. I'll keep you posted.

Here is going to be some of the release spots- The whole suite will be released soon here = http://lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=14134
Here is Phone Alarm post's = http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?topic=6490.0

Here is a couple quick previews of my device using My Clear Gloss WA3, Pocket Breeze, Phone Alarm...etc

I attached straight off my device my Phone Alarm updated skins. Has the updated Clock images and added the "C" dots to a couple skin versions. If you already have my Clear Gloss PA skins and like them the way they are just download this and copy the clock images and copy them to your device overwriting the existing clock images. This will give you the new Clock images that match my other buttons better.. any questions just ask.

Thanks, sorry for such a long message.

-Ryan
-Allrockabilly
Attached Files
File Type: zip ClearGloss GlossierClcks.zip (1.79 MB, 41 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by allrockabilly; 10-14-2008 at 09:30 AM.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Good looking stuff, allrockabilly - look forward to checking it out...
Old 10-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Wow! This looks great! Nice work guys!

I like the transparent backgrounds. I think I'm going to use this when I get my Pro!

Keep it up.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond + Sprint HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

allrockabilly is a n00b

I just reloaded Weather Panel on my device to load up the new PhatPhinger good job with matching the buttons. I really like the animations you added, pretty cool stuff man.

keep it up, and thank you again.

-Ryan
-Allrockabilly
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes