PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 09:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Cranemachine is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Cranemachine Send a message via Skype™ to Cranemachine
Re: {Sense/Manila 2.5 OVERHAUL!!!!!} Got HTC Sense? MaxManila 2.5 / WinMo 6.5

I am excited to try the 2.5 version. I just have a couple of questions first.

1. Should I uninstall 2.2 before installing 2.5, or just go ahead and install 2.5?
2. Will I have to place all of my 20 quick launch icons all over again? Or will they stay where they are?

As always, great work and this program TRULY makes this phone MUCH better!!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 09:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranemachine View Post
I am excited to try the 2.5 version. I just have a couple of questions first.

1. Should I uninstall 2.2 before installing 2.5, or just go ahead and install 2.5?
2. Will I have to place all of my 20 quick launch icons all over again? Or will they stay where they are?

As always, great work and this program TRULY makes this phone MUCH better!!!!
1. No, it will tell you a previous version is installed and ask you if it's ok to uninstall...
2. No, your shortcuts will remain even though the cab preforms an uninstall and reinstall...

Go for it... In my opinion it runs much smoother than the previous version I had installed...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via MSN to Cranemachine Send a message via Skype™ to Cranemachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
1. No, it will tell you a previous version is installed and ask you if it's ok to uninstall...
2. No, your shortcuts will remain even though the cab preforms an uninstall and reinstall...

Go for it... In my opinion it runs much smoother than the previous version I had installed...
Installation went as smooth as butter! For some reason tho 11 of my icons were missing, but I just put them back in there. No biggie. I do agree and think this version runs smoother!

Thanks!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Did anybody try installing this on Juicy ROM with VZW?

I am wanting to get rid of the VZW Banner at the top and get rid of the top curtain too, but last time I tried it messed everything up and now I am nervous to try it again.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81

This is fantastic. I'm running EnergyROM 21864 with Manila 2.5 on my Sprint TP2 and my biggest complaint was only having nine widgets on the home screen. I think sixteen works fine. The issue now is that there's an empty row where I could fit either four more widgets or a second calendar appointment. I'm running Max Manila 2.51919xxx Ultimate - v2.2 which is the latest I see for 2.51919 and I don't see a way to do what I'm looking for.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:07 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

UPDATE
UPDATE YOUR MAX MANILA NOTIFICATION ICONS HERE

Last edited by bignadad; 11-17-2009 at 10:01 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Tried the Colored Manilla Alert Icons and it worked GREAT!

Then I tried the Remove carrier and topbar cab and it messed it ALLLL up again.

Had to use Sprite Backup. I wish I could find out why that doesnt work for me. Maybe it is Juicy's ROM for some reason...I dont know

But I am back to good...with Verizon at the top lol
Old 11-11-2009, 01:03 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranemachine View Post
Then I tried the Remove carrier and topbar cab and it messed it ALLLL up again.

Had to use Sprite Backup. I wish I could find out why that doesnt work for me. Maybe it is Juicy's ROM for some reason...I dont know

But I am back to good...with Verizon at the top lol

can you send me your 7c60907d_manila file...i will fix this for you....
is this the cab your using from this post?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93777
Old 11-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

When I select my own background by going to "personalize>hometab wallpaper>weather wallpaper>select the image from an album" and I turn off the taskbars I get a black bar at the bottom. The images I have for backgrounds are 480x800 and stretch from top to bottom in titanium and in the lock screen. Is there a solution or is it just a quirk? It looks like this:

Old 11-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

hedfor is a n00b

Energy 21864, M2.5.1920..everything works great...

When getting to the setup screen in 2.5, once enabling titanium, how do you disable titanium, or more to the point, how do you get back to the setup button screen?

The 16/20 icons thing...does the 20 now include the top row of 4 for phone,clock,msg, and mail? I never tried the previous version, so I was just curious..IOW, should I see 16 available icons, plus the top row, or should there be 20 avaialable icons and the top row?

Last edited by hedfor; 11-11-2009 at 03:32 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software