PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 03:25 PM
ebb
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV 6875
Carrier: Verizon

ebb is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {Sense/Manila 2.5 OVERHAUL!!!!!} You Got HTC Sense? U Need to See This! WinMo 6.5

Just want to say again how terrific this is, and mention to those who have been reluctant to go to 2.5 because of the 3 program icons, this solves it 2 different ways:
First, you can just choose to hide them as previously mentioned. Second, if you show them, its 4 across rather than three, which forces smaller icons, which look much, much, butter at that resolution.

Great job. Only thing I'd like to see is some choice of style in the optional notification buttons. They just don't compare well, imho, to the quality of the rest of the display.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Cranemachine is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to Cranemachine Send a message via Skype™ to Cranemachine
Re: {Sense/Manila 2.5 OVERHAUL!!!!!} You Got HTC Sense? U Need to See This! WinMo 6.5

I installed the following .cab to remove the top curtain and the Verizon banner and it COMPLETELY messed up my homescreen and other screens. I think I will have no choice but to Hard Reset, I just wanted to give everyone else a fair warning.

**This cab will not remove Top Curtain or Network Carrier... (install that after this cab)
Go here for that....http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93777

THIS IS THE CAB I HAD MANY PROBLEMS WITH...

Is there another cab that can fix this without the problems? I have VZW.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranemachine View Post
I installed the following .cab to remove the top curtain and the Verizon banner and it COMPLETELY messed up my homescreen and other screens. I think I will have no choice but to Hard Reset, I just wanted to give everyone else a fair warning.

**This cab will not remove Top Curtain or Network Carrier... (install that after this cab)
Go here for that....http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93777

THIS IS THE CAB I HAD MANY PROBLEMS WITH...

Is there another cab that can fix this without the problems? I have VZW.
Some info like what ROM you have, WinMo Version, Manila Version would be helpful.....

92 other people have downloaded and i have not heard one problem, so its probably not the cab.... i can probably help if i had more info...

also, why not post this in the thread for the cab itself?????

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Cranemachine is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to Cranemachine Send a message via Skype™ to Cranemachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Some info like what ROM you have, WinMo Version, Manila Version would be helpful.....

92 other people have downloaded and i have not heard one problem, so its probably not the cab.... i can probably help if i had more info...

also, why not post this in the thread for the cab itself?????
Sorry, I should have put that info in there. I am currently running Juicy Rhodium_W R2 ROM, CE OS 21872 5.0.71, which is great but this new Sense Manilla 2.5 overhaul is AMAZING!

It seems after I installed the cab it over-writed and the 2.5 overhaul bottom half was in the background and the original theme from juicy (which has the 3 big icons) was on top of it. It looked all crazy and messed up and wouldnt allow me uninstall anything.

Also, I just did a Hard Reset and re-installed all of my programs. I would prefer not to do this all over again so is there a program or cab you recommend for backing up EVERYTHING. So I would only have to reinstall the backup and am right back to where I am now?

As always, You guys are simply AMAZING, and I cant thank you enough for all your help and support.

Last edited by Cranemachine; 11-06-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Not sure on the backup.....that would be nice though.....

i am flashing the Juciy R2 tonight... im going to give a test and if i fix ill let you know..

Thanks for the Props
Old 11-06-2009, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Rogers

wraith79 is keeping up the good workwraith79 is keeping up the good work

Here is a screen shot of Max Manila 2.1919xxx Ultimate v1.0 working on my TP2 running Energy ROM Photon build 23081 with task bar at the bottom and working home screen weather animations!

Old 11-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith79 View Post
Here is a screen shot of Max Manila 2.1919xxx Ultimate v1.0 working on my TP2 running Energy ROM Photon build 23081 with task bar at the bottom and working home screen weather animations!
Nice!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I would like to try and get that Analog clock that I saw on another thread showing Max Manila, it looks like a Military watch with the HTC logo in the center for the 2.1919xxx build of Max Manila
Old 11-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

This One?

Just turn analog clock on under max manila settings....torn off tab icons....swipe clock up to hide and sweep left or right til you see it.....IT EVEN MOVES!!!!

Old 11-06-2009, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Yeah, thats the one! I don't have a max manila settings option

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software