PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {Sense/Manila 2.5 OVERHAUL!!!!!} If you have HTC Sense, U Need to See This!

everyone has MMS issues...but I think most chefs are ironing them out in their respective ROM's...

isn't that the a version of the "Sense" clock from Android? I think I've seen those clocks before.

Love the way this looks...but will it work for 6.5.1 ROMs?

Old 11-02-2009, 05:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Likwid is keeping up the good workLikwid is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
What are you referring to? i might be able to fix this...
The very bottom of the screen, the little partial circle with the up arrow in it, I don't "mind" it but I'd prefer to have the iconbar present 100% of the time (not auto-hide)

To be fair, I'm on Manila 2.1 so I was using this cab (Max Manila 2.1919xxx Ultimate - v1.0.cab (200.3 KB, 1317 views))

Edit: Using this screenshot, I'm referring to the bottom center.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likwid View Post
The very bottom of the screen, the little partial circle with the up arrow in it, I don't "mind" it but I'd prefer to have the iconbar present 100% of the time (not auto-hide)

To be fair, I'm on Manila 2.1 so I was using this cab (Max Manila 2.1919xxx Ultimate - v1.0.cab (200.3 KB, 1317 views))

Edit: Using this screenshot, I'm referring to the bottom center.
You can disable the auto hide slider from the home screen... From the home screen, swipe your finger to the right and a 3 button screen will appear... Additionally, from this screen if you swipe your finger up, 6 extra buttons will appear... These are basically setting for Max Manila and some extras...

Now to disable the auto hide slider, click the button that says Tab Icon... The slider should unhide immediately...

Hope this helps...

Edit: Just realized you said Manila 2.1... Not sure if it works the same... I'm on M2.5...

Last edited by D\/8; 11-02-2009 at 05:53 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
everyone has MMS issues...but I think most chefs are ironing them out in their respective ROM's...

isn't that the a version of the "Sense" clock from Android? I think I've seen those clocks before.

Love the way this looks...but will it work for 6.5.1 ROMs?

YES IT WILL!!!!!
Just updated to "EnergyROM_23081_RHOD500_25.Oct.2009_StandardM2.5( 2)"
which is winmo 6.5.1 and it works almost fine. the only bug i have seen is the full screen show windows taskbars. i dont use full screen too often anyways......
Old 11-02-2009, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
Edit: Just realized you said Manila 2.1... Not sure if it works the same... I'm on M2.5...
It doesn't I think the 2.1 version is a little behind... I tried messing around with the swipes you recommended and I never saw an option to disable the auto-hide.

To be clear, the only reason I'm NOT installing Manila 2.5 is because I don't like the 3 application shortcut on the mainscreen
Old 11-02-2009, 09:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
It doesn't I think the 2.1 version is a little behind... I tried messing around with the swipes you recommended and I never saw an option to disable the auto-hide.
Quote:

To be clear, the only reason I'm NOT installing Manila 2.5 is because I don't like the 3 application shortcut on the mainscreen
With this add on you can hide the program buttons on the main home page... Check out some of the different layouts...

Don't mind the clock in my picks... They were flipping when some of the snap were taken...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clean.jpg (53.6 KB, 73 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Programs.jpg (66.6 KB, 786 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Notifications.jpg (56.2 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Programs & Notifications.jpg (73.8 KB, 59 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

love the enhancements this brings to M2.5... One thing that was driving me crazy was the half-circle arrow up when the slider is hidden... I did some playing around and modified the Manila file to make it a bit more subtle... Check out the below...
I

If anyone is interested, I have included the modified manila file... Back up the original file in \Windows and over write with this one... To restore, use your back-up file...
Attached Files
File Type: rar 7f5f2a87_manila.rar (443 Bytes, 25 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Wirelessly posted (Touch Pro 2: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Damn dv8 that may just have been the push I needed. Thanks a lot making me flash again!
Old 11-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
love the enhancements this brings to M2.5... One thing that was driving me crazy was the half-circle arrow up when the slider is hidden... I did some playing around and modified the Manila file to make it a bit more subtle... Check out the below...
love the Energy ROM....just updated to the winmo 6.5.1 version and and was going to post screens in the AM. it looks exactly like what you posted except for with winmo 6.5.1........AWESOME LOOK!
Old 11-03-2009, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

losplatanos is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to losplatanos Send a message via MSN to losplatanos Send a message via Yahoo to losplatanos

nice and the version for manila 2.1 works good too not so great on landscape but portrait is nice thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software