View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 09:18 PM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {Sense/Manila 2.5 OVERHAUL!!!!!} If you have HTC Sense, U Need to See This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likwid View Post
It doesn't I think the 2.1 version is a little behind... I tried messing around with the swipes you recommended and I never saw an option to disable the auto-hide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likwid View Post

To be clear, the only reason I'm NOT installing Manila 2.5 is because I don't like the 3 application shortcut on the mainscreen
With this add on you can hide the program buttons on the main home page... Check out some of the different layouts...

Don't mind the clock in my picks... They were flipping when some of the snap were taken...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clean.jpg (53.6 KB, 73 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Programs.jpg (66.6 KB, 786 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Notifications.jpg (56.2 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Programs & Notifications.jpg (73.8 KB, 59 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.