PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Dark Crimson for TP2

I did a hardreset reinstalled your Dark Crimson cab with the same result. I didn't install anything but your cab. Could it be that I still had the Sprint theme selected? Other than that I have nothing else to try. I sure hope you can figure it out cause I can't. I really like the looks of the Dark Crimson.

BOO B)
Old 11-05-2009, 03:42 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO B) View Post
I did a hardreset reinstalled your Dark Crimson cab with the same result. I didn't install anything but your cab. Could it be that I still had the Sprint theme selected? Other than that I have nothing else to try. I sure hope you can figure it out cause I can't. I really like the looks of the Dark Crimson.

BOO B)

Check your PM and let me know.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:08 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

I updated a the dark theme (G.01) in 1st post... so those who are still using a sprint stock 6.1 rom please let me know if all the icons, slider and clock are working.

Feedback is definitely welcome... Good or bad.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:44 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I am also working on the bling update for tp2. Only clock and icons.

Last edited by S2W; 11-22-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:19 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

As of this date there were 200+ downloads, but only a few reported issues like several carrier icons showing. I thank those who commented. Because of them like "boo and others" that I am able to correct the issues at hand.

Taking down the theme (11/06/09) to fixed the orange icons from appearing on some tabs. Should have a fixed version shortly.

Just want to have a theme that works... well atleast for those who still are on stock roms. So bare with me as this takes a bit of time to get right.

Overall, I would of appreciated more feedback from those who downloaded the theme. I mean it gives more incentive to continue taking the time from a busy schedule to work on these themes. I don't ask for anything but comments.

I now realize why some decide to give up as I am contemplating it myself. Better things to do in life.

But I am grateful and thank those who stand by my work in this community.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Don't you dare give up. Much to talented. Thanks for all the hard work!

BOO B)
Old 11-06-2009, 06:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey, you can't give up. Not yet, not until you skin some stuff for TF3D 2.5 at least!
Old 11-07-2009, 01:28 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO B) View Post
Don't you dare give up. Much to talented. Thanks for all the hard work!

BOO B)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Hey, you can't give up. Not yet, not until you skin some stuff for TF3D 2.5 at least!

Thanks Guys!

Btw... Boo B) check your PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touchpro 2
Carrier: sprint

buddy lee is just getting started

I like to change roms but with the touch pro 2's being great out of the box i am leaving it. Installing your works of art is helping me keep it that way. Big thanks bro.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:42 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy lee View Post
I like to change roms but with the touch pro 2's being great out of the box i am leaving it. Installing your works of art is helping me keep it that way. Big thanks bro.
Thanks... I appreciate the comment. I also think the rom is pretty stable out of the box. Reason why I am sticking with creating themes for it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software