PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 12:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

naulakkim is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

hi s2w,
I just downloaded it .but,i haven't try it yet. i'm gonna try it later. i'll let you how great it is.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson S25R sense 2.5) Now Available/2nd post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Yes I am. Was trying to release both Crimson and blue but my time wasnt on my side. Hopefully within 2 weeks time you will see the blue theme and Dark Revised for 2.5. Maybe sooner it all depends on time.
Well have fun in Miami! Thanks for the theme and look forward to further releases.
Cheers
Old 03-25-2010, 01:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the early release looks great, i have a question for anyone that's tried it, i get a blank screen when i open the keyboard for landscape does anyone have that or is it just me?

So i tried to uninstall it to see if it was the theme or my phone and after uninstall and soft reset, the theme is still on the screen can't get the stock theme back.

Last edited by erikdrakon; 03-25-2010 at 02:19 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: topaz
Carrier: sfr

thorfr is a n00b

Latest and first 2.5 theme works fine maybe you could just increase the larger from the my location mask? Btw nice ty

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

its a gorgeous theme however i have found something for you to fix when i run it on Mighty Mikes latest Mighty Rom oFFiCiAL RoM 03/23/10 it looks great i to think you should enlarge the mask stated above but when i ran it in landscape the button mapping was off centered. For example the slider was on music and i was getting weather or it was on contacts and i was getting something else please fix as i would love to use this btw any plans on a matching dialer? (Dark Crimson S25R sense 2.5)

Edit: for the record im using windows 6.5 and the manila version is the following:

Last edited by rhyme187; 03-25-2010 at 06:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo

Norwester05 is just getting started
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson S25R sense 2.5) 2nd post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
Thank you! One question, I downloaded the Cookie Home Tab which gives more shortcuts.
Will this work with that? I hope so.
Its working for me. I'm not having any problems either with the screen in LS or with any of the icons.
Thanks S2U2,looks great!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson S25R sense 2.5) Now Available/2nd post!

I have "Cookie" and all is looking and working great thank you s2w I sure appreciate all your hard work. The only thing to report has already been noted that the background surround for the weather needs to be a bit wider other than that it is just perfection! Small detail no problem for me though, your creativity rocks Bud!
Old 03-25-2010, 10:27 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
A man of your word, thanks! will be looking forward to the others as they come. Travel safe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naulakkim View Post
hi s2w,
I just downloaded it .but,i haven't try it yet. i'm gonna try it later. i'll let you how great it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Well have fun in Miami! Thanks for the theme and look forward to further releases.
Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikdrakon View Post
Thanks for the early release looks great, i have a question for anyone that's tried it, i get a blank screen when i open the keyboard for landscape does anyone have that or is it just me?

So i tried to uninstall it to see if it was the theme or my phone and after uninstall and soft reset, the theme is still on the screen can't get the stock theme back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorfr View Post
Latest and first 2.5 theme works fine maybe you could just increase the larger from the my location mask? Btw nice ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
its a gorgeous theme however i have found something for you to fix when i run it on Mighty Mikes latest Mighty Rom oFFiCiAL RoM 03/23/10 it looks great i to think you should enlarge the mask stated above but when i ran it in landscape the button mapping was off centered. For example the slider was on music and i was getting weather or it was on contacts and i was getting something else please fix as i would love to use this btw any plans on a matching dialer? (Dark Crimson S25R sense 2.5)

Edit: for the record im using windows 6.5 and the manila version is the following:

Wow strange dont have this issue... perhaps a mod u have installed that is conflicting with LS.

Well look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwester05 View Post
Its working for me. I'm not having any problems either with the screen in LS or with any of the icons.
Thanks S2U2,looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
I have "Cookie" and all is looking and working great thank you s2w I sure appreciate all your hard work. The only thing to report has already been noted that the background surround for the weather needs to be a bit wider other than that it is just perfection! Small detail no problem for me though, your creativity rocks Bud!

Thanks... well it seems like its working with cookie and while in LS.

As for the my location BG... It was my intent, I have mines that way, but I have a fix until I return (below). Tell me if it looks better.

Again thanks to all those who gave a feedback on the theme.
Attached Files
File Type: cab s2wDCS25R (wider fix mylocation BG).cab (42.2 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

Louiedoesit is just getting started

works fine on my sprint touch 2 6.5 new stock rom.. ! thanks
Old 03-25-2010, 01:01 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Worked a bit on the blue theme b4 leaving... so expect that one when I return.

Also blackmoOn haven't forgotten u... will have a black gloss for you. Looking foward to your taskbar.

Thanks... and enjoy
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software