PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 01:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5

Im thinking of switching back to sense because of your themes.

Dude where do you get your inspiration from? Everytime I come to this thread Im always blown away by your creativity!

btw. +1 on the green it Just works.

Would you consider making a mobile shell theme? I really would love to have your work on a mobile shell UI

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 10-25-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:11 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Im thinking of switching back to sense because of your themes.

Dude where do you get your inspiration from? Everytime I come to this thread Im always blown away by your creativity!

btw. +1 on the green it Just works.

Would you consider making a mobile shell theme? I really would love to have your work on a mobile shell UI

Thanks... and don't mind tampering with mobile shell but the time I currently have wouldn't permit it.

Ok guys... thinkin it over will go with the green. I also added sme color to the different state icons. let me know what you guys think.

Oh btw I might need someone with CHT 20 to test this out in a day or 2 before posting it for all. Well if know one minds that is.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

I use CHT2.0
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

simply beautiful and i say the color additions are nice and flow well with the theme,i agree with the green being in there,i dunno why it just seems to flow so well with the canvas you have provided,although it looked great without it as well,this smooth nice and elegant look is quite desired i think by users as we have all had our fun with louder themes,i think with themes like this and sencity the change in pace as far as themes and graphics are quite welcome to a user as myself and many others

as always sir i will be more than happy to test and provide some feedback for you and the users following the themes release,if needed just shoot me a pm and i'm all over it another outstanding job and and a wonderful addition i cannot wait to add to my S2w theme folder

Last edited by Straitup27; 10-26-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:49 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
I use CHT2.0
Thanks... will post when test is out.

Although it seems like not much action here (andriod is takin over). Seems like most of the stuff is happening in xda. Just tryin to keep it alive here in TP2.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:57 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
simply beautiful and i say the color additions are nice and flow well with the theme,i agree with the green being in there,i dunno why ts just seems to flow so well with the canvas you have provided,although it looked great without it as well,this smooth nice and elegant look is quite desired i think by users as we have all had our fun with louder themes,i think with themes like this and sencity the change in pace as far as themes and graphics are quite welcome to a user as myself and many others

as always sir i will be more than happy to test and provide some feedback for you and the users following the themes release,if needed just shoot me a pm and i'm all over it another outstanding job and and a wonderful addition i cannot wait to add to my S2w theme folder

Thanks for all your support. I agree the green does make it stand out. But not too overpowering the flow. I recall... and if you go back to my old stuff(threads) which includes when Ultimate Launcher was popular, I always went for the simple feel and glass look. Not new for me...

So going back to the sencible feel of a theme.

Expect a PM soon.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: sprint

tracsportva is just getting started

I am looking forward to this. I am not well versed in CHT 2.0 or anything like that, but from a stock sprint 6.5 perspective, I love the glass, and have enjoyed your work. I appreciate what you do man.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

couldn't agree with you more there about android taking over and it seems wm forums here and there are slowing to a crawl which sucks lol

sounds good man just hit me up when your ready i'll be around,you give our devices new life over and over again,we are all thankful for what you have done for the community
Old 10-26-2010, 06:38 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

my phone waiting for this new theme to drop!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (8.3 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-27-2010, 10:16 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Thanks guys... and for the wanting to test the CHT 2.0 of my new theme. I sent the test draft (only 2). Hopefully we will get feedback.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software