PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 11:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 •

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
will always keep trying to improve I was just trying to convey how stunned I felt at the perfection he was creating.......I have no problem "just trying" he motivates me probably more than any other skinner, I will push on and enjoy the view and the ride, I have made other skins on xda and will continue to improve. s2w's skills are indeed MAD indeed and I will keep my focus or at least try, thanks guitar100!
Drew,
your icons have always complemented S2W themes for me. I have said in the past that S2W deserves more respect for his theme creating abilities and appears he has begun to receive more and more as of lately.
Keep up your work and enjoy some of the screen shots of several members sporting your cube icons!
Looking forward to yours and S2W next releases!!!
cheers
Old 06-15-2010, 12:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint pcs

superman_04_il is a n00b
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

My brother I see what you have done, love the work, I would like to transfer the screen shots to my tp2 how can I do that?
Old 06-15-2010, 02:52 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Sweet looking s2w. waiting on this one
Thanks... expects a PM when done.

[QUOTE=kennae1911;1814934]
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Not too happy... but still working and hopefully by the end of the week or the earlier part of next week.

[/QUOTE

I would hate to see it when you are happy with it.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar100 View Post
I want to be unhappy too.........so,release it.
Since I make the images from scratch even the HTC icons... sometimes I become very criticially with my stuff. lol

But im working on my spare time with this glass theme even while away to bring it out soon.

Hope it meets some expectations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Damn...I mean DAMN...nothing left to say.

I wouldn't mind tinkering with TB files if you have graphics. I have been doing some work on dinik's to add a wait cursor.

Man I want to cry how much better your graphic skills are than mine. Not mad, just put to shame

You are a badass cat and like i said if you need help with anything I am willing to throw whatever I got into it.
I do have some graphics... but I dont think its complete since blackmoon had the taskbar set for cdma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
Damn! I have lost all , motivation, I am stunned and no longer working on graphics for you have put everything I have made or have considered making and made it all seem like it was a total waste of time......I am complimenting the professional quality of your work my friend it is absolutely stunning and I can't wait to get this on my device and let everyone know who the creator is of such a sweet theme that will take any device to another level. Thanks for all your time and skill.........=D>

Come on dude... you have created some great stuff for our devices (and its everywhere) so I feel elated if even for a sec I contributed something that made someone feel inspred to create themselves.

Keep up the great work drew... I want to see more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Drew,
your icons have always complemented S2W themes for me. I have said in the past that S2W deserves more respect for his theme creating abilities and appears he has begun to receive more and more as of lately.
Keep up your work and enjoy some of the screen shots of several members sporting your cube icons!
Looking forward to yours and S2W next releases!!!
cheers

They sure have... and agree.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:02 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

I am taken back that such a comversation of post would take place... Reason why I do this.. without requiring a donation, nor implying such activity. I simply do this cause I enjoy graphics and why not contribute to a site that I admire. Although as of late noticed some imature content that discourage. lol

I dont need the acclaim, but thanks medic. I truly appreciate your effort and all those who support my contributions. I do this from the heart and its like giving back.

With each theme, I feel like im learning more and as so want to provide, better quality of work.

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
S2W you said you wanted feedback on your theme so here goes....

with the new cookie's home tab 1.8.0 the notification icons look like this after installing

please advice TIA
I had that same issue and I wasn't using any of S2W's stuff... I think that's a ROM issue...

Old 06-15-2010, 11:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
I had that same issue and I wasn't using any of S2W's stuff... I think that's a ROM issue...
naw its actually a theme issue with cookie tab 1.8.0 S2W is working on a fix for the dark crimson theme in his spare also i can confirm that regular notification icons work on latest mighty roms
Old 06-17-2010, 12:13 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
naw its actually a theme issue with cookie tab 1.8.0 S2W is working on a fix for the dark crimson theme in his spare also i can confirm that regular notification icons work on latest mighty roms
Correct is an issue with the theme and cht 1.8. But all that will be fixed. Just bad timing since all my dark crimson files are not with me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:20 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

This might just be the Dark Crimson in glass version...
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:22 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

just wanted to peek in and say you do great work .
Old 06-17-2010, 12:25 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
just wanted to peek in and say you do great work .

Thank you... and I sincerely appreciate you peeking in.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software