View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 02:52 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 •

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Sweet looking s2w. waiting on this one
Thanks... expects a PM when done.

[QUOTE=kennae1911;1814934]
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Not too happy... but still working and hopefully by the end of the week or the earlier part of next week.

[/QUOTE

I would hate to see it when you are happy with it.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar100 View Post
I want to be unhappy too.........so,release it.
Since I make the images from scratch even the HTC icons... sometimes I become very criticially with my stuff. lol

But im working on my spare time with this glass theme even while away to bring it out soon.

Hope it meets some expectations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Damn...I mean DAMN...nothing left to say.

I wouldn't mind tinkering with TB files if you have graphics. I have been doing some work on dinik's to add a wait cursor.

Man I want to cry how much better your graphic skills are than mine. Not mad, just put to shame

You are a badass cat and like i said if you need help with anything I am willing to throw whatever I got into it.
I do have some graphics... but I dont think its complete since blackmoon had the taskbar set for cdma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
Damn! I have lost all , motivation, I am stunned and no longer working on graphics for you have put everything I have made or have considered making and made it all seem like it was a total waste of time......I am complimenting the professional quality of your work my friend it is absolutely stunning and I can't wait to get this on my device and let everyone know who the creator is of such a sweet theme that will take any device to another level. Thanks for all your time and skill.........=D>

Come on dude... you have created some great stuff for our devices (and its everywhere) so I feel elated if even for a sec I contributed something that made someone feel inspred to create themselves.

Keep up the great work drew... I want to see more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Drew,
your icons have always complemented S2W themes for me. I have said in the past that S2W deserves more respect for his theme creating abilities and appears he has begun to receive more and more as of lately.
Keep up your work and enjoy some of the screen shots of several members sporting your cube icons!
Looking forward to yours and S2W next releases!!!
cheers

They sure have... and agree.

This post has been thanked 3 times.