PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 04:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MDA Vario V(HTC Touch Pro 2)
Carrier: T-Mobile

Rallius is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CMYLXGO's Pimp Package -= TouchPro2 Edition =-

hello

where is the complete package of this genius blue theme, I Like That!!=D> i want all of this
sry for my bad english
Old 10-18-2009, 05:43 PM
PhoneTek

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

hey can you make a cab for HD.Wallpaper.All.Tabs-FIXED.cab except that you leave the homepage untouched. I want to create my own wallpaper with the High Resolution Wallpaper & Slider Editor but leave the rest of tabs for the wallpaper you created.

Last edited by PhoneTek; 10-18-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:12 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallius View Post
hello

where is the complete package of this genius blue theme, I Like That!!=D> i want all of this
sry for my bad english
I am still working on it.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:13 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DilemmaPPC View Post
CMYLXGO, Thanks!

I've installed all of your cabs I wanted, and I was also having the Verizon sound icon issue on my taskbar. For those Verizon users who are not seeing the volume icons with this taskbar, goto to This Post and download the HTCVolumeControl.zip file. Don't forget to hit "Thanks!"

Here is a screenshot of my TP2. I decided to modify my Verizon Logo to be blue like the rest of the theme. The Logo is technically more accurate than the stock one. (The stock logo doesn't fade the ends of the "V" and the end of the "z"). This uses true alpha channel blending on the logo!

I am also providing a link to the replacement manila file for the Verizon Logo. Just unzip it and place the manilla file in your \Windows folder on your device!

Link to Blue Verizon Logo for Touch Pro2
Nice I made a blue Sprint Logo for those that do not want to use the Home Tab layout cab. It's in another post and when I find it I'll link to it.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:14 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoneTek View Post
hey can you make a cab for HD.Wallpaper.All.Tabs-FIXED.cab except that you leave the homepage untouched. I want to create my own wallpaper with the High Resolution Wallpaper & Slider Editor but leave the rest of tabs for the wallpaper you created.
Can't do just the home tab. You can change just the home tab by setting a custom wallpaper from the settings tab.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:15 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Updated the dialer so that you can see the state the caller is calling from...

-= Pimp Package Dialer Skin v0.16 [10/16/2009] =-
http://rapidshare.com/files/29405157...aler.v0.16.cab

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:25 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Re: CMYLXGO's Pimp Package -= Touch Pro 2 Edition =-

Added this to the second post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post

Know Issues:

• After installing the Blue Highlight Mod you need to goto Settings\All Settings\Personal\Today and Select the 'Pimp' theme to get the proper blue highlights and colored top and bottom bars.
  • CMYLXGOs.Pimp.Pkg.TP2.Home.Tab.Layout.cab must be INSTALLED LAST or Home Screen gets screwed up.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch;touch pro
Carrier: sprint

kindya is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Coming soon...

-= CMYLXGO's Pimp Package - TouchPro2 Edition =-

Code:

Package Contents...

* EnergyROM Style background on all tabs in Portrait and Landscape
* Custom Start Menu Icon
* Customized Tsowen Task Bar
* Custom HTC Startup Animation
* Skinned Comm Manager
* Custom Postmark on E-Mail Tab
* G-Alarm v.1.5.1 --> Link Thanks!
* Custom G-Alarm Skin set as default
* Black Dialer Skin
* Slide2Unlock v.2.0.4 --> Link Thanks!
* Custom S2U2 Skin set as default
* PsShutXP Skinned
* 2 Pimp Slap Ring Tones added to Ringers folder
* 2 Big Pimpin Alert Tones (Hey Boss & Mail Mother F@#%$!)
* Custom Battery built by Ominiwolf and Colorized by me --> Link Thanks!
* Compact Home Screen built by Kamill and tweaked by me--> Link Thanks!
* Mapped Call History SoftKey to Home Tab
* Matching Square ArcSoft MMS Icons by gadgetfreak --> Link Thanks!
Code:

Change Log
10.xx.09 - v1.0
[*] Full Version Initial Release

just wanted to thanks already hit the button, i have been lookin for the black top and bottom bars since i got the phone the blue highlights was a bonus....great work
Old 10-18-2009, 10:09 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Updated the slider package to remove all Sprint Orange Icons and to match the rest of the blue theme. The next version will have more 2.5 Icons colorized in blue and white.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...0&d=1255917531
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:15 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

For those of you that noticed the other day that I added a few new packages to the first post...you need to update them.

For the rest of you I have added 3 new packages to the first post. I will provide screen shots later...I'm too tired to whip it right now.
Code:
File Type: cab     CMYLXGOs.Pimp.Pkg.TP2.Active.Sync.Icons.cab
File Type: cab     CMYLXGOs.Pimp.Pkg.TP2.Blue.Highlights.0.3.cab
File Type: cab     CMYLXGOs.Pimp.Pkg.TP2.Calculator.cab
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software