PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

BlindRacer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Modified Version of tsowens taskbar3v1.5

I would love this taskbar in the neon green color that's in the HTC logo. What's involved in recoloring these? Any special programs that have to be used to open and modify the files?
Old 10-08-2009, 10:12 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey Juggs would it be possible to get a all black taskbar just like this but all black?

Old 10-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
hey Juggs would it be possible to get a all black taskbar just like this but all black?
I am currently working on a fully transparent taskbar based off of this...lot of recoloring to do...may take a while.

Old 10-09-2009, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

BlindRacer is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
I am currently working on a fully transparent taskbar based off of this...lot of recoloring to do...may take a while.
That'll be awesome...looking forward to it.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

so.. .what exactly is the difference between this updated version and the version currently available?
Old 10-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

updated volume control...updated icon images...made to be more wvga friendly
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
updated volume control...updated icon images...made to be more wvga friendly
Thanks!
Old 10-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Juggs, are you able to pull or at least tell me how to pull the DLL and MUI files needed to do one of these from an actual Sprint/Verizon TP2? I've tried copying the files with Total Commander, but it just errors out with an Access Denied because they're actual ROM files.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:21 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

awesome.... ill look forward to it

thanks
Old 10-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
Juggs, are you able to pull or at least tell me how to pull the DLL and MUI files needed to do one of these from an actual Sprint/Verizon TP2? I've tried copying the files with Total Commander, but it just errors out with an Access Denied because they're actual ROM files.
i pulled them from tsowes cab...the orginals i pulled from my rom dump because i too was getting an access denied popup...if you want the originals i can provide those. my modified ones i cannot.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software