View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Modified Version of tsowens taskbar3v1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
Juggs, are you able to pull or at least tell me how to pull the DLL and MUI files needed to do one of these from an actual Sprint/Verizon TP2? I've tried copying the files with Total Commander, but it just errors out with an Access Denied because they're actual ROM files.
i pulled them from tsowes cab...the orginals i pulled from my rom dump because i too was getting an access denied popup...if you want the originals i can provide those. my modified ones i cannot.