PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

BK111968 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Logo in place of Sprint Logo

Hello,

Is it possible to do a small star trek (federation, starfleet, gold command logo-not one from the new movie).

If not how about this one- should work on a black background.

Thank you very much.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Airwolf logo.jpg (4.0 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-30-2009, 12:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

illmaticrealness is a n00b

great post man i snagged that Laker logo.... u think u could make a white jordan jumpman logo? thanks
Old 09-30-2009, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work

How about a New Orleans Saints logo?

Also, I'm using the New Orleans Hornets logo to hold me over until u get back from the trip...

If anyone can shed some insight as to why my logo is in the middle of the screen above the clock instead of the right corner it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Any luck on a LA Angels logo yet??

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!

Last edited by heydjbobby74; 09-30-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Hey YaY, maybe you should put all the cabs of logo's into 1 post then people could just go down the list...? Sorry if that sounds stupid. Plus I would love an Angels logo! Sorry T.O. is already giving the Bills probs man.... But you should have beat the Pats...

edit: umm I'm a dumbasss, I didn't realize until just now that you could actually click on the paperclip link to get all the files attached in a particular thread.... idiot!

Last edited by heydjbobby74; 09-30-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:57 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

So I cant figure out for the life of me how to place get this working. I have tried copying from my device and from my laptop. Keeps saying "Access Denied. Make sure you have sufficient memory, file is not set to read only, and that you have permission to copy....."

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
Old 10-01-2009, 12:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
So I cant figure out for the life of me how to place get this working. I have tried copying from my device and from my laptop. Keeps saying "Access Denied. Make sure you have sufficient memory, file is not set to read only, and that you have permission to copy....."
If you are trying to copy the raw manila file to the phone you need to place it on SD card and use Total Commander or another file explorer program to copy the file over. You can't you the stock file explorer to do it. And, this one I can't remeber correctly, but I believe you need to turn off TF3D first.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:40 AM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

Thanks man, I'm and idiot and its late.....
Old 10-01-2009, 12:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
Thanks man, I'm and idiot and its late.....
Idiot - NO Late - YES...It's always the simple things isn't it?
Old 10-01-2009, 01:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

bigbearballs is a n00b

I'm dumb and trying to get the spurs logo over the sprint logo. I have the manilla folder on my phone(in my personal folder), I downloaded it from this site on my phone. I did a soft reset and it's not showing up. Why am I dumb and not getting this to work?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software