PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 06:37 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

trying out clocks on cookie 1.7

Old 04-15-2010, 09:34 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

howd you add clocks i tried but it wont change
Old 04-15-2010, 09:41 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
howd you add clocks i tried but it wont change
They have to be made or renamed for Co0kie 1.7.
All old analog clocks will not work as is.
This was done for compatibility reasons.
As we changed the hand layout. If we used the same old file names, your clock hands would look really funny.
The ones Straitup posted, are from Jaguaralani at XDA,
I have also started a thread with analog clocks for CHT 1.7 HERE, as well.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

aj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post

I've went back at least 30 pages looking for a cab or link to these block icons!, where did you two get them? (I am so jealous right now!)
Old 04-15-2010, 10:28 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Old 04-15-2010, 10:40 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj48198 View Post
I've went back at least 30 pages looking for a cab or link to these block icons!, where did you two get them? (I am so jealous right now!)
Those are drew2000's iReflect cube icons. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=652582

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

aj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Those are drew2000's iReflect cube icons. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=652582
Thanks XYC! Quick question: Is there a chance of you possibly cooking these into your next update for GTX?
Old 04-15-2010, 02:35 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Old 04-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
Can you share the slider icons, if they are compatible with 6.5? Thanks
Old 04-15-2010, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

I'm glad you're enjoying my weather man mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software