PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 now imagio until the next one
Carrier: verizon

moc426 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

shake n save

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
What do you guys recommend for a screenshot app? I've tried SPB screenshot but had issues with it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Bugsy is becoming a great contributor

thanks any chance you have a link? Google want's me to use shake and bake hahah.

Edit: Found it
http://www.extreme-apps.com/index.ph...&id=2&Itemid=3

Last edited by Bugsy; 03-12-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

blackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good work

Old 03-12-2010, 05:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: at&t tilt 2
Carrier: at&t

juicygurl is a n00b

Hello everyone i have been looking at all your great work and wanted to know how do i even begin trying to add these amazing themes to my new att tilt 2. I just got the phone yesterday. Can someone point me in the right direction please? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygurl View Post
Hello everyone i have been looking at all your great work and wanted to know how do i even begin trying to add these amazing themes to my new att tilt 2. I just got the phone yesterday. Can someone point me in the right direction please? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

start with tryin android on your phone cause you now have the baddest phone out there that can even run windows 95 and a version of ubuntu linux (and it seems people have ubuntu running off the cellular network now)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113373 <-- android

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=640785 <-- ubuntu

...the blood i bleed is black indeed...

heavy metal bootlegs from the bay area...
http://www.youtube.com/dogtired75
Old 03-12-2010, 06:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: at&t tilt 2
Carrier: at&t

juicygurl is a n00b

Thanks for the reply, quick question though, do u think i would be able to apply the Dusk theme to this phone? If so do i just download the theme and then use activesync to apply it to my phone file?
Old 03-12-2010, 06:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwartz1 View Post
Here's mine, this is the Xbox360 theme i made for 2.5 (still a work in progress, as i just finished doing the animated screen)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

wow that looks great! cant wait to see this done and will def be making a video on this if you dont mind... if you need a tester ill be glad to test on verizon tp2
Old 03-12-2010, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible / Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
wow that looks great! cant wait to see this done and will def be making a video on this if you dont mind... if you need a tester ill be glad to test on verizon tp2
Thanks, and yeah an extra set of hands to help me test it and cab up files would be a great help.
a video of the theme i guess would be ok, i guess i worry that it would receive criticism like mostly all the videos on YouTube do these days

the only thing i haven't figured out yet is how to cab files

I should have my update for the 360 theme posted in the next few days complete with animated background
i only was able to test the animated screen on MightyRom - Impact

and i only managed to skin Home Tab, Contacts Tab, Internet Tab, some of Weather Tab, and the background for Settings Tab. I still have to finish the slider but its slowly getting there

I've made a ton of different clocks, i just haven't released those, but if anyone wants to see
there on my website.

http://ncxdesigns.embarqspace.com/clock-fonts

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.

Last edited by NCX Designs; 03-12-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Thanks, and yeah an extra set of hands to help me test it and cab up files would be a great help.

wince cab manager is a good one that im pretty sure many use... all you do is shortcut where you want the certain files to go and than it does the rest for you send me a pm when ready and is there a certain rom with the correct credentials to run the theme?
Old 03-12-2010, 11:05 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
a video of the theme i guess would be ok, i guess i worry that it would receive criticism like mostly all the videos on YouTube do these days

I should have my update for the 360 theme posted in the next few days complete with animated background
i only was able to test the animated screen on MightyRom - Impact

and i only managed to skin Home Tab, Contacts Tab, Internet Tab, some of Weather Tab, and the background for Settings Tab. I still have to finish the slider but its slowly getting there

I've made a ton of different clocks, i just haven't released those, but if anyone wants to see
there on my website.

http://ncxdesigns.embarqspace.com/clock-fonts

CAB file made and sent!
XBOX 360 theme should be up very soon!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software