View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 11:05 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwartz1 View Post
Thanks, and yeah an extra set of hands to help me test it and cab up files would be a great help.
a video of the theme i guess would be ok, i guess i worry that it would receive criticism like mostly all the videos on YouTube do these days

the only thing i haven't figured out yet is how to cab files

I should have my update for the 360 theme posted in the next few days complete with animated background
i only was able to test the animated screen on MightyRom - Impact

and i only managed to skin Home Tab, Contacts Tab, Internet Tab, some of Weather Tab, and the background for Settings Tab. I still have to finish the slider but its slowly getting there

I've made a ton of different clocks, i just haven't released those, but if anyone wants to see
there on my website.

http://ncxdesigns.embarqspace.com/clock-fonts

CAB file made and sent!
XBOX 360 theme should be up very soon!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!