PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 06:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

thecatkicker is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

i'm not sure how to make the image appear in the message, but here's mine for now...*edit...figured it out
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (10.4 KB, 550 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by thecatkicker; 10-07-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Precision View Post
Hopefully we will see the Alienxtreme in WVGA, that would be very nice.

hes make one similar and is in the works... you will be amazed with some of his projects that he has planned
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

sfetaz is just getting started

Few people been asking me how I got my flip clock the way I did. Since I had so many things installed I hard reset my phone and was testing different cabs to get the clock back that way. No luck so far but when I find it I will let you know. I think I have to find a comibination of 3 cabs that need to be installed in a specific order.

EDIT - I got it to display right but it breaks clicking on the clock, it will reset TF3D. Trying to get that working again, unless someone knows a cab that will fix that problem?

Last edited by sfetaz; 10-07-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Big Red

Herbal954 is keeping up the good workHerbal954 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatkicker View Post

i'm not sure how to make the image appear in the message, but here's mine for now...*edit...figured it out
very nice and ummm serene feeling...like it alot
Old 10-07-2009, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

sfetaz is just getting started

Ok got it all working. Since I did many uninstalls and reinstalls and trial and error to get this to work, there is a change this will not work for you. Install at your own risk.

First uninstall any clock mods you have already. If you get a message that any did not install completely, ignore it and choose to remove from list, cause thats what I did.

Follow these links and download and install the cabs in order, soft reseting after each install:

1. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...71&postcount=1

2. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=67

Then, follow this guide skipping the first two steps and doing everything from clear clock on, including copying the from2.5 files to the windows directory. After all that my clock displays the way people are asking and clicking the clock works. Personalizer is not necessary.

To note, clicking the clock only worked after I installed Lucarp78TS.cab and copied the from 2.5 files and soft reset. So I do not know if logo remove and no curtains are necessary or not for the clock to not be broken.

Try this and let me know the results.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:02 PM
Lurker
Carrier: sprint

zratedls1 is a n00b

Here is mine!

Last edited by zratedls1; 10-07-2009 at 11:29 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:25 PM
N00b

thecatkicker is becoming a great contributor

Changed my icons to match my clock...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (9.9 KB, 1000 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen06.jpg (11.3 KB, 989 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen07.jpg (13.7 KB, 999 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-08-2009, 06:54 AM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG
Carrier: Sprint

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I just made an icon set and a wall paper .cab with HD walls, took a while to figure out how to get the white squares off of the jersey pics but here it is hell yeah, i actually might keep tf3d after the 6.5 drop now.... maybe not lol

(p.s. thanks alot yay4juggs for pointing me in the right direction, i got these done pretty quick )
Old 10-08-2009, 07:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

rdd0512,

I'm not a cardinals fan, but I love the Pat Tillman jersey -very nice.

~John
Old 10-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdd0512 View Post
I just made an icon set and a wall paper .cab with HD walls, took a while to figure out how to get the white squares off of the jersey pics but here it is hell yeah, i actually might keep tf3d after the 6.5 drop now.... maybe not lol

(p.s. thanks alot yay4juggs for pointing me in the right direction, i got these done pretty quick )
kudos man good stuff makes me want to do a bills theme...almost!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software