PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Oh and Wes, when I was asking about panoramic wallpaper before and you thought I was talkin about MaxSense or w/e and I said naaa I meant the whole order of tab's pano, this is what I meant... I found my old TP1 setup =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (8.8 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (8.5 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (7.7 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (7.8 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (9.3 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (10.7 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (10.9 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (9.9 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (10.5 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 91.jpg (8.6 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!

Old 07-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Oh and Wes, when I was asking about panoramic wallpaper before and you thought I was talkin about MaxSense or w/e and I said naaa I meant the whole order of tab's pano, this is what I meant... I found my old TP1 setup =)
Ya I Figrured it out a few post's later, I thought I remember seeing something for that over at XDA but for the life of me I can't find it. I have been looking for it for like 2 days now over there.

Old 07-01-2010, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

haha yeah man I wish it was developed somehow.. I tried to use the TP1 files but it wasnt happenin lol...
Old 07-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I tried all the no_curtain cabs and not one did anything to get rid of them. Are these only for 2.5? If so, they should be marked as such.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:33 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q View Post
Thanks my man!
Are the calendar/alarm area font part of the nrg rom or can that be plugged in from somewhere else?

the font is on the link at post 3987
Old 07-01-2010, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Son View Post
I tried all the no_curtain cabs and not one did anything to get rid of them. Are these only for 2.5? If so, they should be marked as such.
Are you on stock 2.5?
Old 07-01-2010, 04:37 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
what are you trying to get off ?
Old 07-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Are you on stock 2.5?
No, I'm on stock 2.1. I'm trying to get rid of the black bars top and bottom as seen here. I want them to be transparent so only the text and icons show with the wallpaper behind.

Last edited by Miami_Son; 07-01-2010 at 04:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:41 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Yes, they are for 2.5, as the user asking for them was obviously using 2.5.
Otherwise you would find them in my threads associated with 2.5 only.
Not many people still running 2.1 these days.
I typically dont mark cabs now, unless they are specifically for 2.1, as it's a lot less common.
But usually if searched for and found in my threads, it would be very apparent they are for 2.5 only.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 07-01-2010, 04:43 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

try this is used it when i had my imagio
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1259763480

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software