PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 03:09 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
the link posted a few posts back says its for manila 2.5. i'm on 2.1.

and god damn it, how do i make this onscreen keyboard die and go away forever before i murder a baby.
yeah thats why i said if you were running a custom rom,didn't know if you were or not,have you considered flashing to custom? i had issues with stock roms now when i get a phone its on there just long enough for me to see the homescreen and flash a new one

and dude you get a "thanks" from me for the quote on the bottom of your post,i needed a good laugh and that did it!!

Old 06-23-2010, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Bugsy is becoming a great contributor

try installing nulkey. If i had the cab, I'd post it for you but im on a custom rom with it built in.

Basically, it installs a non existant keyboard and you can select it as the default. then just use the hardware KB.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:42 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

While everyone seems to be on the topic of Keyboards, I am looking for a full screen one something like what the EVO has to try for a while and see if that is something I can use on a regular basis.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

raz1337 is becoming a great contributor

i'm going to wait a bit before trying a custom rom. i'll have to do tons of research first. i specifically bought this tp2 over the hd2 for the slide keyboard. it's a personal preference. my goal was to turn my samsung gravity, ipod touch and ipod nano into one device, and it looks like once i get my gogroove bluetooth fm transmitter/charger, i'll be successful.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
i'm going to wait a bit before trying a custom rom. i'll have to do tons of research first. i specifically bought this tp2 over the hd2 for the slide keyboard. it's a personal preference. my goal was to turn my samsung gravity, ipod touch and ipod nano into one device, and it looks like once i get my gogroove bluetooth fm transmitter/charger, i'll be successful.
It's really very basic to do and uber simple but some people are infact themselves "simple" and can't seem to read and follow very elaborate instructions lol...

And plus, once you're flashed all the doors are open... =)

Old 06-23-2010, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

raz1337 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
It's really very basic to do and uber simple but some people are infact themselves "simple" and can't seem to read and follow very elaborate instructions lol...

And plus, once you're flashed all the doors are open... =)
simple is subjective, however arrogance isn't.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
simple is subjective, however arrogance isn't.
Not quite my friend... It's just that some people would rather run before they learn how to walk...
Old 06-23-2010, 09:30 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Old 06-23-2010, 09:48 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Doc, what taskbar is that??
Old 06-23-2010, 09:50 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

special shout out to razcat64 for pointing me in darren's direction! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2571

Last edited by Dr.8820; 06-24-2010 at 12:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software