View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 08:38 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
i'm going to wait a bit before trying a custom rom. i'll have to do tons of research first. i specifically bought this tp2 over the hd2 for the slide keyboard. it's a personal preference. my goal was to turn my samsung gravity, ipod touch and ipod nano into one device, and it looks like once i get my gogroove bluetooth fm transmitter/charger, i'll be successful.
It's really very basic to do and uber simple but some people are infact themselves "simple" and can't seem to read and follow very elaborate instructions lol...

And plus, once you're flashed all the doors are open... =)