PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 06:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

raz1337 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
I do, I was just trying to find something stylish but simple. I don't like fancy icons. I just want to get the information I need while looking elegant. It seems the problem with the stock taskbars is the lack of information they give, such as signal strength and battery meter. I don't have much complaint about aesthetics.
The BilboBrian Taskbar is pretty cool, not to fancy, and accepts the 1% battery increments..
where can i download the bilbobrian taskbar that will work with sense 2.1?
T-Mobile Raleigh, NC, US
Old 06-22-2010, 06:48 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Should be this one... Try it out and lemme know...

And here's a link to a bunch more...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911
Attached Files
File Type: cab CDMA_BilboBrian_TaskBar.cab (6.33 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by JDM_SOHC; 06-22-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:04 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:05 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [sammich] View Post
Thats hawt!

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

raz1337 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22
Quote:

Should be this one... Try it out and lemme know...

And here's a link to a bunch more...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911
that's for cdma, not gsm....won't work.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:32 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

This is NSFMV......

Last edited by flyers2114; 06-22-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:32 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

that's for cdma, not gsm....won't work.
You didn't specify =)

Here's the link to the GSM Bilbobrian Taskbar..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=562251
Old 06-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
this is nsfmv......
+1000

Old 06-22-2010, 07:34 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

That's enough of the naked guy pics, I'm gonna start reporting if I see anymore of that lol... If we're not aloud to show bare chested females I FOR SURE know we aint gonna be postin up bare chested redneck dudes hahaha...
Old 06-22-2010, 07:48 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
This is NSFMV......
Half of the pics in this thread are NSFGV... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
That's enough of the naked guy pics, I'm gonna start reporting if I see anymore of that lol... If we're not aloud to show bare chested females I FOR SURE know we aint gonna be postin up bare chested redneck dudes hahaha...
Coming from the guy who posts this: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...61#post1828561

Your almost-naked girl pics make me wanna puke, so what's wrong with some shirtless guy pics?

Last edited by [sammich]; 06-22-2010 at 07:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software