PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 08:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
It's kinda funny, when we where flashing TP's probably 50% of the screen shots where Titanium.

Now that we have Sense, you NEVER see Titanium anymore.

~John
I like Titanium.....but I like TF3D also! I wish I could have both
Old 12-01-2009, 08:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
can't you run the 2nd one from a 2nd today screen??

~John
Old 12-01-2009, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Quote:
can't you run the 2nd one from a 2nd today screen??

~John
Don't you need some special program for that? And by "special" I mean "not free"
Old 12-01-2009, 10:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Don't you need some special program for that? And by "special" I mean "not free"
No, 2nd today is legitimately free.

I'm not 100% sure it will work for Titanium (I've never tried it because I don't particularly care for Titanium), but it runs weather panel just fine in my Juicy ROM setup along with Sense.

~John
Old 12-01-2009, 10:15 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
What's the Camcorder app? Does it just run video mode in the camera?
Old 12-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, TP2, Pre, Pixi

newone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuff

yes.

Old 12-02-2009, 01:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

juicy r5 with Hdwalls and maxmanila and the mode9 edit to get rid of the carrier bar
Old 12-02-2009, 03:36 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
something like this, toggle between titanium and tf3d. but this ones for topaz.
cant find one for tp2. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536019
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:42 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
It's kinda funny, when we where flashing TP's probably 50% of the screen shots where Titanium.

Now that we have Sense, you NEVER see Titanium anymore.

~John
yup, next home screen show offs will be wm7
Old 12-02-2009, 04:32 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
something like this, toggle between titanium and tf3d. but this ones for topaz.
cant find one for tp2. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536019

This seems to work just fine so far! Not anymore, see note below! It was originally made for TF3D, but is working so far on 6.5 with Sense 2.1.
I just copied the toggle shortcut to an easy to access location in each interface. Like right in the START menu directly. Two taps and I have switched from Titanium to HTC Sense without TouchFlo having to "LOAD"! No real noticeable difference in Ram usage either!

Installation
As explained on CodePlex...Turn off HTC Sense, select Windows Default
1. Install the CAB
2. Run TFDConfig (important!!!)
3. Enable all the standard Today Items you want to use
4. Do not re-enable TouchFlo in the Today items (if you do, it will undo all your other Today plugins and your device might freeze up, requiring a soft reset)

Download : removed by me

**UPDATE**
Nevermind, it has some issues and is no longer being developed, So unless someone else picks up the project where it left off, I can't recommend it really. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 12-02-2009 at 04:56 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software