PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 02:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Tilt 2
Carrier: Sprint

Siddhartha is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

I have a question and I'm not sure if I'm being totally oblivious or if I'm missing anything but I installed this recently and I can't seem to access the title bar where the start button is. Usually when you click on it it shows the notifications window, but for some reason now it does nothing, or sometimes I get the old factory service bubble.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks

Also, whenever I enable the lock screen and the phone goes to sleep, when I turn it back on for whatever reason I get an error message about manilla. Does anyone know how to enable it so that I don't get error messages or it freezes? I disabled error message notifications, but when it freezes it's annoying. Thanks
Old 09-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 RHOD500
Carrier: Vodafone

BEnY23 is a n00b

Hi I have a little problem with calendar on Home Screen. I use this ROM http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=86489
And my problem is:
When I click exactly on date header then launch HTC Calendar. But when I click on concrete appointment then launch regular calendar app. I would use only HTC Calendar app.
For sure I add pictures:
Home Screen
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3848/img7321a.jpg
HTC Calendar
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6955/img7327.jpg
regular calendar
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6791/img7328gg.jpg

Thanks for advice!
Old 09-14-2010, 02:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

ctiger is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhartha View Post
I have a question and I'm not sure if I'm being totally oblivious or if I'm missing anything but I installed this recently and I can't seem to access the title bar where the start button is. Usually when you click on it it shows the notifications window, but for some reason now it does nothing, or sometimes I get the old factory service bubble.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks

Also, whenever I enable the lock screen and the phone goes to sleep, when I turn it back on for whatever reason I get an error message about manilla. Does anyone know how to enable it so that I don't get error messages or it freezes? I disabled error message notifications, but when it freezes it's annoying. Thanks
Are you using stock or custom ROM? You might have a mismatch of CHT and CHT editor. You might want to uninstall all of them, then install the CHT to device and editor to card, I did that, it's OK to use.
For freezing problem, you might have to turn off the lock screen, but you can turn on the lock when sleep. It will show default lock screen. Some custom rom has CHT lock screen as default, so you won't see difference when turn off CHT lock screen in the editor, but the phone won't SOD. Amazing, right?
I'm using stock on my TP2 and the lock screen isn't CHT lock screen but it loads the lock screen quicker than CHT lock screen, I mean the one with weather.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:34 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

anyone know the release of CHT Cookies 2.0 or how we could get in on the testing of since i heard its already in the works. Does anyone know what new options it will bring.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:01 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
anyone know the release of CHT Cookies 2.0 or how we could get in on the testing of since i heard its already in the works. Does anyone know what new options it will bring.
CHT 2.0 has quite a few new features and a whole lot of optimization has been done on the code, from the ground up.
You can expect nice speed improvements and as I said, a lot of nice new features. You will know more about those features, very very soon.
There has long been a testing and development group for CHT and it has been pretty complete for some time now.
But as I said, CHT 2.0 and CHT Editor 2.0, are in close to final stages of testing now and will be available for public download very soon.
Hope that helps ease the wait just a little anyway.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

my god santod it's been forever since a response from you or cookie monster!!!!

thank you for the update and i'm sure everyone can't wait for the release
Old 09-17-2010, 12:05 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
***But as I said, CHT 2.0 and CHT Editor 2.0, are in close to final stages of testing now and will be available for public download very soon. Hope that helps ease the wait just a little anyway.
Thanks for the update!!

Old 09-17-2010, 02:33 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

when is the release date when when when im going crazy waiting for it. LOL just playing hope it comes out soon hopefully today or by tomorrow would be really nice.:head bang:
Old 09-17-2010, 07:55 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
CHT 2.0 has quite a few new features and a whole lot of optimization has been done on the code, from the ground up.
You can expect nice speed improvements and as I said, a lot of nice new features. You will know more about those features, very very soon.
There has long been a testing and development group for CHT and it has been pretty complete for some time now.
But as I said, CHT 2.0 and CHT Editor 2.0, are in close to final stages of testing now and will be available for public download very soon.
Nice to see you on the forums agian, even for a quick update

Sent from my A81E using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2010, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE

Amamba is keeping up the good workAmamba is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
No it makes it worse, are you kidding ?!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software